weekend of war: halo wars event!

to celebrate the TU4 which 343 decided to follow through on lets make sure we get a weekend of awesome halo wars fun! this is not a closed custom games event, however you can participate in custom games with freinds

so tell anybody and everybody you know who plays halo wars to play multiplayer this saturday and sunday, and tell them to tell all of their freinds to join in on the fun. the point of this even is to show everybody people care about halo wars and microsoft shouldnt abandon it and continue to support the game even more :slight_smile:

in addition to this historical battles and strategic options go on sale on XBL marketplace!(BS angel has confirmed this)

now since waypoint is a community lets get some custom games going, unfortunately i wont be able to do custom games but lets make sure everyone has fun, so post if you want to do waypoint customs including how many people (3v3 2v2 or 1v1) and i will pair everyone into groups so you can decide what you want to do this weekend and what gametype.

list of custom game 3v3 players
list of custom game 2v2 players
list of custom game 1v1 players

sky ace out

Sorry, I took a break from these forums and I know it’s off-topic but can someone link me to or point me in the direction of this supposed TU4? I’d love to know what is being changed.

Thank you.

> Sorry, I took a break from these forums and I know it’s off-topic but can someone link me to or point me in the direction of this supposed TU4? I’d love to know what is being changed.
>
> Thank you.

the main thread about the TU in general section dosent have the patch notes on it, im sure if you ask around you can find the information.

and are you going to be joining us even if it’s just regular matchmakeing?