Week 1 Global Championship Leaderboard

The Top guy, garigraiko39 just won 115 games in a row.

In a row.

The last time he played the game was on 1-27-13

That is 6 months of not playing. HALF A YEAR!

WTF?!

Sneaky pro?

I think this guy’s a hacker…

Or he’s just got the skills to pay the bills…

Let’s see…Won 115 games in a row with 24-25 kills per match. Yeah, right, this guy’s obviously got hacking skills and he just played those after 6 months of inactive.

Or… he had multiple accounts. If he hacked they would catch him before they invited him to the finals. And if they didn’t, it’s his loss when he gets whooped by the other finalists. But I don’t think he cheated.

God Bless you :slight_smile:

It’s INHUMANLY to win 115 matches of Championship in a ROW. This guy’s obviously a hacker.

Hacker = I doubt it
Exploited the system = Probably

115 is too many to win all of them with all the random factors, lag, unlucky spawns etc. no way does one win 115 in a row without some rather unsportsmanlike tactic, lag switching or something else most likely, i just refuse to accept that one can win that much on ANY game or game-type in existence in a row, not realistic.

> Hacker = I doubt it
> Exploited the system = Probably
>
> 115 is too many to win all of them with all the random factors, lag, unlucky spawns etc. no way does one win 115 in a row without some rather unsportsmanlike tactic, lag switching or something else most likely, i just refuse to accept that one can win that much on ANY game or game-type in existence in a row, not realistic.

u sound mad.

> u sound mad.

If i come across that way i don’t mean to, I’m not even competing in this tournament, I’m just stating my belief that it just seems beyond plausible for that volume of wins to be possible without a lot of instances where things go wrong for them and they won’t win.

> > u sound mad.
>
> If i come across that way i don’t mean to, I’m not even competing in this tournament, I’m just stating my belief that it just seems beyond plausible for that volume of wins to be possible without a lot of instances where things go wrong for them and they won’t win.

Might have missread late here i thought it was a like angry message at first so many have been blaming cheating hehe.

> Might have missread late here i thought it was a like angry message at first so many have been blaming cheating hehe.

Don’t sweat it, it’s late here too so i probably could of worded that better myself.

> It’s INHUMANLY to win 115 matches of Championship in a ROW. This guy’s obviously a hacker.

If he is, he’ll be dealt with. If he isn’t, you’re flaming.

I wish people would stop calling out each other all over the place…

Leaderboard results are not final util 343i reveals the top four.

The last time I played, I came 4th in the infinity challenge xd

your not smooth… u ShadyA$$ kid #FearDHAMMER!