Website Trouble, Assistance please?

Thank you bs angle for your responses on my other thread.

For some reason I can’t get my XBL ID to auto-sign in on this site. I am auto-signed in on HW.com and Xbox.com, but It gives me an error on this site, and I have to sign into account services to get on.

Also (I know this is still in beta) I can only view the first page of a thread when I am not signed in. I’m not sure if that is how you guys want it like this, but I though I’d point it out for you.

Just reclick the sign in button.

> Just reclick the sign in button.

I did, like 4 times…

I hear ya. I have to sign in to xbox.com before I can get into the forums here. Don’t have this issue with any other Live ID sites. I also can’t directly go here to the forums [not through fav] because I get some error about http not being good or something.

If you’re having problems signing in, perhaps try signing out of the other sites first. That’s the only thing I can think of at the moment. Give it a try and let me know if it works. :slight_smile:

I’ve noticed this problem recently as well. I haven’t always used auto sign in, so I’m wondering if the Waypoint site has a bug? My workaround so far is to have Xbox or Hotmail open in another tab before I come here. After the first time everything goes smooth.

I allowed me to sign out of HW.com, but not xbox.com so I guess that is a good thing. Thank you

And what about not being able to view “next pages” of threads if you are not signed in?

What browser are you using?

And does anybody else have that issue, only being able to view the first page of a thread if you’re not signed in?

I use Safari. It says I can clear my cookies, but I’d rather not do that because it will sign me out of everything and some things I’m not sure of the password.

Firefox here, I sometimes get the sign in issue, but when I’m not signed in I can still see everything.

> For some reason I can’t get my XBL ID to auto-sign in on this site. I am auto-signed in on HW.com and Xbox.com, but It gives me an error on this site, and I have to sign into account services to get on.

I have the same issue! After X amount of time, I am automatically logged out due to inactivity. When I try to return, I can’t authenticate with the Passport system. As others have said, you can either visit xbox.com, authenticate, and then navigate back to the forums, or you can do the same with the Passport site itself.