Website issue

I cant post on the forums on my main account because it thinks Im a new member. If you change your gamertag or change your windows live ID it takes you to the join page. I type my email and it tells me this username is not available. 343 can you please fix this. :frowning:

> I cant post on the forums on my main account because it thinks Im a new member. If you change your gamertag or change your windows live ID it takes you to the join page. I type my email and it tells me this username is not available. Help please

Try deleting all the browser history and cookies. Maybe that will help?

I would suggest PMing an admin. and try to get it sorted out that way. I am not sure if there is currently a resolution to your problem though. Also FYI these forums will soon be getting an update and that may resolve the issue you’re having.Best of luck. :slight_smile:

Community Manager:
BS Angel: BS Angel

> I would suggest PMing an admin. and try to get it sorted out that way. I am not sure if there is currently a resolution to your problem though. Also FYI these forums will soon be getting an update and that may resolve the issue you’re having.Best of luck. :slight_smile:
>
> Community Manager:
> BS Angel: BS Angel

K thanks :slight_smile:

> > I would suggest PMing an admin. and try to get it sorted out that way. I am not sure if there is currently a resolution to your problem though. Also FYI these forums will soon be getting an update and that may resolve the issue you’re having.Best of luck. :slight_smile:
> >
> > Community Manager:
> > BS Angel: BS Angel
>
>
> K thanks :slight_smile:

Sure, best of luck.