Weather effects.

So I just saw this in my sub box.

Does anyone else think it would be cool for this to be in halo 4?

(In custom game options)

Yes this is a mod.

I can see it now, rain on a forge map with a load of pieces = frame rate just dies.

Regardless, the game went gold a few days ago, way too late for anything like this now.

It would be kinda cool, but there is no way they can put it into the game at this stage.

Yea this would be cool,

Would if they added:

Rain, Snow, and Fog

Obviously they can’t add it now, but maybe for the next halo game which should be on the next console. So this could be possible in the future.

Dissappointed they haven’t added this in.

Its surprising that a part time modder can make weather effects, but a AAA game developer cannot.

> Its surprising that a part time modder can make weather effects, but a AAA game developer cannot.

It’s not a question of can or can’t… they can, they just haven’t yet.

I want that! I also saw the snow one and it looks beautiful!!!

Quick question. The mod that guy makes, can I download them and play it myself? If so, how?

> Obviously they can’t add it now, but maybe for the next halo game which should be on the next console. So this could be possible in the future.

This.

I’m positive we get to work with weather options and a lot more in Halo 5 because it will be on the next gen console.

It’d be cool, but, as Moa said, the lag would be horrendous.

> It’d be cool, but, as Moa said, the lag would be horrendous.

Not for next gen. Halo 4 is finished now and we know they haven’t added weather effects for us to play around with.

But this certainly is a MUST in Halo 5 and Halo 6. And the next gen Xbox can do all of this because… Well, it can, right?