Wearing technician helmet keep getting betrayed?

this is very odd but ever since I’ve unlocked the technician helmet about 2 days ago I’ve been wearing it but I keep getting betrayed for no reason? Ive been shot and killed by my own teammate at the start of the match I’ve been randomly shot at by players trying to betray me? Sometimes when the teammate or the enemy kill me they look at my helmet???

I get its its a mythic helmet but I also have Timmy, helioskrills, copperhead and hunter and I never have gotten this before???

I think it’s just an unfortunate coincidence. I’ve been wearing the helmet for longer than I remember and that rarely happens to me.

> 2727626560040591;2:
> I think it’s just an unfortunate coincidence. I’ve been wearing the helmet for longer than I remember and that rarely happens to me.

I hope so seems like 1 and every 3 matches it happenes just got on today and it happened 3 times in a row in completely different matchmaking games. Is their a unliked player or character who wears this helmet or something??? Hahaha

Not that I know of. I just chalk it up to superstition when it happens to me even though I know it’s not related. It seems like whenever I change my emblem or armor I always play worse which leads me to eventually changing it back.

> 2727626560040591;4:
> Not that I know of. I just chalk it up to superstition when it happens to me even though I know it’s not related. It seems like whenever I change my emblem or armor I always play worse which leads me to eventually changing it back.

I notice that as well!!! Thought I was the only one.

Definitely a coincidence. No one cares about that particular helmet/armor. In fact I bet most players don’t take too much notice on what armor/helmet you are wearing. Here I thought I was the only technician in H5

> 2533274816788253;6:
> Definitely a coincidence. No one cares about that particular helmet/armor. In fact I bet most players don’t take too much notice on what armor/helmet you are wearing. Here I thought I was the only technician in H5

If I am being 100% honest I didn’t even know about the helmet because it never stuck out to me and I’ve never seen anyone wear it in matchmaking. When I unlocked it I was like what in the world. I looked into it and apprently it was in the beta or beta promo.

> 2533274847480519;5:
> > 2727626560040591;4:
> > Not that I know of. I just chalk it up to superstition when it happens to me even though I know it’s not related. It seems like whenever I change my emblem or armor I always play worse which leads me to eventually changing it back.
>
> I notice that as well!!! Thought I was the only one.

Your armor and weapon skins actually affect how you play. I didn’t know it was the case with emblems though.

I expect it to happen with the Achilles Helmet because it the one thing you can’t get in req packs but the technician helmet kinda weird for teammates to tk you just for a helmet

It’s probably just some jerks that either dislike the helmet, or are jealous that you have it. I think most people don’t care THAT much about the helmet you wear.

Maybe it’s the way you play? I remember when I was actually decent at Halo back in the good old Reach times (quick shoutout to 343i and partners for bringing it to MCC) people would get mad about me killing them so hard in the face. If they ended up on my team the next round them trying to tk me out of spite was not a rare incident.
Even teammates who were not on the opposite side tried to tk me every now and then simply because I would’nt share my average 20 frags per game…
Considering I have moments on Halo 5 where I’m somewhat capable I just plain suck at it most of the time which also led to (rare) occasions where people tried to tk me. Eh. I started low on Reach but came around. Just gotta play more.