Weapons?

Hello! I started playing a whole lot of Halo 5 and ive become attached to the nor-fang of all things. (oh yeah and anything with a bayonet).
I know yes there are like a whole ton of weapons to choose from so im going to ask. What is your favorite weapon? And whats a good starter weapon for someone new to the game to use?
why am i asking?
Just curious. But also i am wondering good weapons for me too use just to get better at the game with? the Nor-fang is cool because its a one shot one kill no matter where you shoot on another spartan/odsts, but im looking for a weapon that has a good feel and is great for noobs like me? oh yeah also Id prefer a weapon thats easy to find on the battle field (like not a power weapon).

The Answer. This weapon will promptly solve any question asked of it.

The Gunfighter Magnum is a Warzone load out, and that’s a good pair with the Nornfang

> 2535458467698546;3:
> The Gunfighter Magnum is a Warzone load out, and that’s a good pair with the Nornfang

Ohh yes the gunfighter magnum. ive only used it in super fiesta party.

> 2533275019357130;2:
> The Answer. This weapon will promptly solve any question asked of it.

I was confused about a game mode called “super fiesta” so i played it. the first weapon i got was ‘the Answer’ and a gun called something like “the whisper.” i did not come last on the leaderbord.

Stick to your pistol, trust me.

> 2533274807993125;6:
> Stick to your pistol, trust me.

yeah your right. im new to the game, but ive played it long enough to know the best weapon… may be a pistol.

> 2533275019357130;2:
> The Answer. This weapon will promptly solve any question asked of it.

Well put, and its true

The Answer. It’s so versatile, so deadly, and so well-named.

If you’re looking for op almost always wins in a battle weapons then:

• The answer - Spnkr prime - Ad victorium - Prophets bane - Spnkr ex - Tartarus’ gavelBut theres a handful of relatively powerful weapons I really like and try to use when I can/recommend are:

• Blood of suban - Scale of soirapt - Dying star - Razors edge - Voids tear - H2 battle rifle - Blaze of glory - Literally any energy sword - Needler variantsThose are the ones that you can go on crazy killing sprees with (in my experience) and are really fun to use but require you to actually jump into the action rather than walk around the corner and immediately decimate everything.

Though as a newer player I would recommend getting use to load out weapons like the pistol or br. I also recommend using the assault more often because it’s honestly better than everyone thinks it is, especially in h5. But like most default weapons its overshadowed by all the crazy reqs in the game so maybe stick to something other than an ar if you’re playing warzone.

Also remember that it’s all about your play style, like do you prefer charging into enemy controlled zones head on, or moving with a squad and supporting pushes, or etc. Realizing how you like to play will affect your weapon choice/hierarchy. Plus halo is the kinda game where whatever you do or use is dependent on the scenario you’re in.

Personally I like hunting down significant assets as in who ever seems the most annoying to my team so the moment I hear a tank or sniper rifle fire I’m all over that, so in that case stuff like spartan lasers, plasma pistols, and cqc weapons (gotta sneak my way to the enemy side to kill snipers and sabotage vehicles lol) like swords and shot guns. Especially prophets bane.

If your looking for long range but dont want a sniper, I recommend the sentinel sight dmr with a damage boost