Weapons you want in Halo 5

What weapons do people want to see implemented into halo 5 or future games? Besides the obvious ones like gravity hammer and the needle rifle, for me I think things like the target locator from reach would be really interesting in warzone.

There aren’t many new weapons I want to see added. The sandbox is bloated and broken enough.

There are a lot of existing weapons I’d like to see removed or reworked entirely to be more unique and competitive.

Grav Hammer.

original plasma rifle.

I think we just need a Gravity Hammer.
and switch the Plasma caster for the Halo reach Plasma Launcher

Brute shot.

I like the reissue of the scoped Battle rifle would like to see the DMR be more frequent. and with a larger magazine.

> 2533274875974942;7:
> I like the reissue of the scoped Battle rifle would like to see the DMRbe more frequent. and with a larger magazine.

Yeah I rarely see a DMR anymore because I don’t have it unlocked in warzone yet

I want the halo reach grenade launcher.

the brute shot.

> 2533274878448385;1:
> What weapons do people want to see implemented into halo 5 or future games? Besides the obvious ones like gravity hammer and the needle rifle, for me I think things like the target locator from reach would be really interesting in warzone.

target locator is too over powered for warzone.

> 2533274819302824;2:
> There aren’t many new weapons I want to see added. The sandbox is bloated and broken enough.
>
> There are a lot of existing weapons I’d like to see removed or reworked entirely to be more unique and competitive.

Which weapons do you think should get a rework?

on second thought I would want plasma rifle more than the brute shot

Needle Rifle, Brute Shot, and the Mauler.

Dual wield haha.

the Warden’s hard light Blade.

> 2533274847563380;12:
> > 2533274819302824;2:
> > There aren’t many new weapons I want to see added. The sandbox is bloated and broken enough.
> >
> > There are a lot of existing weapons I’d like to see removed or reworked entirely to be more unique and competitive.
>
>
> Which weapons do you think should get a rework?

Oh boy…I’ll just list a few of the more important ones, but I could rant for a long time about each and every weapon in the game.

Storm Rifle. Here we have the potential for a skillful automatic based around shot leading. What we are given is a weapon that has spread for no reason, and immense magnetism that makes it easy in what little range it actually does fill. So it’s basically just a blue colored SMG. What they should do is make it completely accurate, slow down the projectiles a bit, tweak the damage and keep the overheat the same. Skillful medium range automatic that truly deserves to be called a Rifle. To a degree that’s how it already was in Halo Ce.

Fuel Rod. A spammable Rocket Launcher with inferior range. Easier to use than the rockets, while less effective. What’s the point? I’ve got a couple of ideas for this one, but one tried and true idea is the Halo PC version of it, which fired fast moving, lower damage arcing projectiles which made it a useful mortar on BTB maps.

Suppressor and Boltshot. Easier to use reskins of existing weapons. That’s all they really accomplish. Not entirely sure what to do with them at the moment.

Lightrifle, Battle Rifle, DMR, Carbine, Magnum, (and to a lesser extent Sniper Rifle and Beam Rifle). We have so many rifles, yet only two defined rifle ranges (medium and long range). Thus you get a ton of guns doing the exact same thing to varying effectiveness, with the spawn utility weapon suffering as a result because it’s been nerfed in order to give these guns a place in the sandbox. I’d be fine with some of these guns if they actually served a unique purpose (example, maybe the LR stuns, the Carbine drains shields, etc) but as it stands the only difference between any of them is their effective range. Half of them I wouldn’t even rework, I’d just remove outright because they have no valid place in the sandbox. Combine the best aspects of all of them into the spawn weapon and be done with it.

SAW. Has no tactical counter, lacks downsides. It’s a fast killing automatic with a near bottomless clip and tons of range. Decent for Campaign or maybe even casual BTB modes, but it has no valid place in Arena whatsoever. My idea is to maybe give it an overheat mechanic along with its reloading, make it perfectly accurate, and seriously nerf the aim assist and killtime. In this way it would basically just be a UNSC reskin of the Sentinel Beam.

I want the real carbine back!

> 2533274819302824;2:
> There aren’t many new weapons I want to see added. The sandbox is bloated and broken enough.
>
> There are a lot of existing weapons I’d like to see removed or reworked entirely to be more unique and competitive.

what? Bloated and broken. What? In what way? I cant even.

> 2535415305234137;19:
> > 2533274819302824;2:
> > There aren’t many new weapons I want to see added. The sandbox is bloated and broken enough.
> >
> > There are a lot of existing weapons I’d like to see removed or reworked entirely to be more unique and competitive.
>
>
> what? Bloated and broken. What? In what way? I cant even.

Isn’t worth my time to explain why it’s broken.

Why it’s bloated should be obvious. So many redundant weapons that only differ in functionality, and you guys are demanding they add even more. Classic BR, Needle Rifle, Halo Reach Assault Rifle, Promethean Energy Blade…how exactly do these differ in any significant way from their counter-parts again?