Weapons you give up on in Warzone due to teammates

I might just have to exclusively use the Nornfang in FireFight only, it’s the only weapon team mates tend to bug me about when I use it half the time.

A team mate ran me over on purpose at my own base and stole it the last time Turbo was up months ago, today another team mate attempted running me over and failed but trapped me in the base and just guarded me so I couldn’t use it. And another time I use one, die, respawn and pick it back up and someone just followed me around because he felt like it was his.

That gun is just more hassle than it’s worth.

Any weapons you guys gave up on because of a loser team mate’s jealously? I’ve heard stories about The Answer and Beam Rifle Delta and of course snipers in BTB but that was it.

All of them. When I do play warzone I find it more fun to just use the regular weapons. I ended up selling all my reqs all the time when I was unlocking everything. So now I’m just saving up req points haha

> 2535462450434439;2:
> All of them. When I do play warzone I find it more fun to just use the regular weapons. I ended up selling all my reqs all the time when I was unlocking everything. So now I’m just saving up req points haha

Same in my book. More often than not while Im out in the field I’ll just find something cool on someones corpse and use that. Ironically enough stole a dude’s Nornfang during Turbo.

> 2533274907200114;3:
> > 2535462450434439;2:
> > All of them. When I do play warzone I find it more fun to just use the regular weapons. I ended up selling all my reqs all the time when I was unlocking everything. So now I’m just saving up req points haha
>
> Same in my book. More often than not while Im out in the field I’ll just find something cool on someones corpse and use that. Ironically enough stole a dude’s Nornfang during Turbo.

It’s whatever when you pick it up after they die, it’s very different than messing with someone using it while they’re still alive.