Weapons we should bring back

I know there been some post about weapons but those each weapon but here’s what I think should come back. And all these weapons should be in Forge

• Target Locator: I remember using this weapon in Firefight and see those Grunts squeals and flying around and this would be useful in Warzone against tanks. - Grenade Launcher: The best weapons to take out vehicles with it’s EMP option and to set traps for people who walk right by it. - Sticky Detonator: A weapon that has a mini radar to know where people are and allies. It also sticks to vehicles and people making good traps if they walk by a teammate.This is what I have so far that are important. have anything else.

I still want my brute shot back. And incendiary grenades. and an ice cream cone.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> I still want my brute shot back. And incendiary grenades. and an ice cream cone.

The brute shot needs to be here!

p.s.: I also want the sticky detonator too.

Brute shot and the Pro-pipe for sure.

I want the sentinel beam, but ill settle for a Focus Rifle :stuck_out_tongue:

Couldn’t you say the Hydra is a sub for 2?

> 2535409489305717;1:
> I know there been some post about weapons but those each weapon but here’s what I think should come back. And all these weapons should be in Forge
>
> - Target Locator: I remember using this weapon in Firefight and see those Grunts squeals and flying around and this would be useful in Warzone against tanks.
> - Grenade Launcher: The best weapons to take out vehicles with it’s EMP option and to set traps for people who walk right by it.
> - Sticky Detonator: A weapon that has a mini radar to know where people are and allies. It also sticks to vehicles and people making good traps if they walk by a teammate.
> This is what I have so far that are important. have anything else.

I want the Brute Shot, Spiker, Sticky Detonator, Halo 2 SMGs, the Target Locator for Warzone, and Incendiary Grenades. Also, we need to see all the old vehicles brought back; the Chopper, Spectre, Revenant, Hornet, and Falcon.

No one ever mentions the Mauler…

> 2533274808210415;8:
> No one ever mentions the Mauler…

To be honest I forgot about it…

I love #1 the target locator… loved the rain down that it did. Lol. As much fun dropping the rocks from above on the lockout remake…

No dual wieldable weapons. They cannot be balanced.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> I still want my brute shot back. And incendiary grenades. and an ice cream cone.

> 2533274832880993;5:
> I want the sentinel beam, but ill settle for a Focus Rifle :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah me too, but the focus rifle takes like a second to fire and incendiary grenades are the best infantry grenades I ever seen.

> 2533274832089275;11:
> No dual wieldable weapons. They cannot be balanced.

yeah and they are useless unless you make them acting the duel wielding in Juarez.

I think the grenade launcher with emp would be too op because vehicles are already delicate in this game and cost a lot of reqs. I agree with all your other choices plus I would like to see the brute shot added.

> 2533274802599556;14:
> I think the grenade launcher with emp would be too op because vehicles are already delicate in this game and cost a lot of reqs. I agree with all your other choices plus I would like to see the brute shot added.

We have a hydra that tracks and uses emp warheads with a zoom. The grenade launcher wouldn’t be that op.

Needle Rifle

Brute Shot was awesome

Needle rifle and the plasma rifle

Target Locater and Brute Shot need to come back.

I want my Golf Club.