Weapons vote

Which gun do you like the most and why

I like the light rifle because it’s basically a DMR (zoomed) and battle rifle (unzoomed)

> 2533275045181167;2:
> I like the light rifle because it’s basically a DMR (zoomed) and battle rifle (unzoomed)

put in a vote so everyone could see

i personaly love the dmr

> 2535448957221504;3:
> > 2533275045181167;2:
> > I like the light rifle because it’s basically a DMR (zoomed) and battle rifle (unzoomed)
>
>
> put in a vote so everyone could see

Already did

The carbine provides quick, precise shots - - a really hostile weapon.

Battle Rifle because it is very versatile in any situation. Assault Rifle lacks accuracy, DMR lacks ammo, Carbine in my opinion lacks damage, and Light Rifle lacks precision unscoped and lacks ammo scoped. Also have you ever noticed that, when you say a word multiple times, it lacks it’s meaning? lacks lacks lacks. It’s weird.

The carbine as a better deisgn and is much precise at mid&longshots, it’s problem -I think- lays in the reload time and it’s aweful for CQB.

Assault Rifle. Sure, it lacks precision but it works perfect for close or mid range combats. You have no idea how many times this weapon saved my butt.

> 2533274915643658;7:
> Battle Rifle because it is very versatile in any situation. Assault Rifle lacks accuracy, DMR lacks ammo, Carbine in my opinion lacks damage, and Light Rifle lacks precision unscoped and lacks ammo scoped. Also have you ever noticed that, when you say a word multiple times, it lacks it’s meaning? lacks lacks lacks. It’s weird.

i would agree BUT… the dmr has a better range limit and the dmr is the most power full out of the rest but the thing with the ammo is true that’s why i have to scavenge for dead player’s ammo. the br is my second choice its fast but doesnt have enough power.

I will admit it, I am an AR user, I just like the (digital) feel of it. I don’t always come out on top against a BR, But it’s totally worth it to fire the gun I loved in CE. (plus it’s saved my -Yoink- a couple of times in close/medium range duels).

> 2535448957221504;10:
> > 2533274915643658;7:
> > Battle Rifle because it is very versatile in any situation. Assault Rifle lacks accuracy, DMR lacks ammo, Carbine in my opinion lacks damage, and Light Rifle lacks precision unscoped and lacks ammo scoped. Also have you ever noticed that, when you say a word multiple times, it lacks it’s meaning? lacks lacks lacks. It’s weird.
>
>
> i would agree BUT… the dmr has a better range limit and the dmr is the most power full out of the rest but the thing with the ammo is true that’s why i have to scavenge for dead player’s ammo. the br is my second choice its fast but doesnt have enough power.

Actually, I forget where it says this ( it might have been at Halopedia or Halo Nation), but the title update for Halo 4 messed with the Battle Rifle, and now it can kill more enemies than the DMR or the Carbine or the Light Rifle.

the AR has always been my thing.