Weapons/Vehicles Return ?

Wich weapons or Vehicles do you want to return in Halo 4 It can be a weapon or Vehicle from any Halo game . Just dont make it all BR we all know a lot of people want it back .
I am going with the Sentnel beam And Beam rifle . For Vehicle I would like to see the Elephant return .
So post your thoughts on wepons and/or Vehicles to return in Halo 4 ?

BR sucked, give me the CE Pistol anyday. As long as you also lower the aim assist, make hitboxes small again, and also increase strafing and movement speed. Make aiming hard again legitimately (and not random like with BR spread or DMR bloom).

While we are at it, give the plasma weapons the stun effect again so they are actually useful for something other than dropping shields and give the shotgun more range so it’s not just a glorified melee weapon like it has been in Halo 3 and Reach.

The grenade launcher needs to be in there too - great new weapon.

> BR sucked, give me the CE Pistol anyday. As long as you also lower the aim assist, make hitboxes small again, and also increase strafing and movement speed. Make aiming hard again legitimately (and not random like with BR spread or DMR bloom).
>
> While we are at it, give the plasma weapons the stun effect again so they are actually useful for something other than dropping shields and give the shotgun more range so it’s not just a glorified melee weapon like it has been in Halo 3 and Reach.
>
> The grenade launcher needs to be in there too - great new weapon.

I agree with what you said and I do hope the Granade Launcher returns .

I think the new equvalent of the BR/DMR should be more balanced. I would include this version of this weapon. 12 round clip, 4 headshot kill, and 3x zoom. Make the ROF faster. This results in faster gameplay, something much needed in the series.

Make the pistol the new spawn weapon. It shoud be a 12 round clip, 5 headshot kill, less accurate than the BR and a slower rate of fire. 2x zoom.

The assault rifle needs to be a throw back to the original. 60 Round clip, H3 accuracy, and rougly 10-12 round clip.

These are my main focus.

Check out my Tertiary Equiptment post BTW for alot of ideas i had about equiptment.

All of them should return for Forge and Custom Games.

Revenant.