WEAPONS FOR HALO 4

Weapons that I would like to bring back :

Carbine (more powerfull)
Mauler
Alien snipe (dunno the name)
BR of course !

Do you agree oder disagree ? And which do you would like to bring back ?

“Alien Sniper”; I’m guessing you mean the Particle Beam Rifle, or if you’re technical, the Type-50 Sniper Rifle System.

I welcome every weapon back except for the DMR and Needle rifle. If i see them in halo 4 without being tweaked it’s an instant NO-buy for me.

as long as there is an accurate BR/DMR highbrid, a nice pisto/ppl, RL (vehicle lock), concussion/brute and snipe I’ll be happy…

and of course so people don’t cry throw in the sword and spartan laser…

Here’s something I think might be b@d @$$ to see… Dual weild Energy Swords! XD

Think about it, your almost at the end of your clip, you see a guy sprinting or running at you with Two energy swords…That’s just where I go FARK!!!

And no you don’t have another weapon besides melee which I hope they make it so that… the only way you can clash is this way

Sword can clash Sword

Spartan Laser can Clash Sword

2 swords can clash 2 swords

> spartan laser…

No!!!

> > spartan laser…
>
> No!!!

Why not? D:

Yeah Drakslayer your right, Beam Rifle…

The Beam Rifle is pretty cool i guess …

I want a good starting weapon.

> I want a good starting weapon.

Define “Good” everyone has their own opinions of what that is.

Some say: Only DMR or BR

Some say: Only AR

Just to name a couple

So what’s yours

You guys know that, if they are bringing back the br, it wouldnt be the same as in halo 3. Halo 4 is a new game = old + new weapons = balancing weapons = not the same as previos games. Just look how the shotgun and the magnum changed from halo ce, to reach Xd So if they are bringing back the br, it could turn out to be the worst weapon in the game

Considering there probably won’t be any Covenant in Halo 4, that means no Covenant weapons. Also considering that unless the Forward Unto Dawn’s aft section contained the armory and wasn’t destroyed, there might not be many UNSC weapons, either. We’ll probably see more Forerunner tech than the last 6 games combined in Halo 4.

I don’t think there will be a DMR. Reach fell, thus the DMR is lost technology.

It is possible the BR will be returning. It could maybe be an upgraded version.

The AR will most likely be returning.

New starting weapon/secondary weapon?

LIke the weapons, but would like to see some sort of aiming down your seights. Just a suggestion.

Also do something with the AR. Make it useful in some type of situation,

> Considering there probably won’t be any Covenant in Halo 4, that means no Covenant weapons. Also considering that unless the Forward Unto Dawn’s aft section contained the armory and wasn’t destroyed, there might not be many UNSC weapons, either. We’ll probably see more Forerunner tech than the last 6 games combined in Halo 4.

Are you sure ? Maybe MC is able to contact the “Humans/Marines” in this Forerunner world/ship…

I hope there will be some UNSC weapons !

> Also do something with the AR. Make it useful in some type of situation,

Are you saying that the BR would win against an AR in close to short distance, no way …

> I don’t think there will be a DMR. Reach fell, thus the DMR is lost technology.
>
> It is possible the BR will be returning. It could maybe be an upgraded version.
>
> The AR will most likely be returning.
>
> New starting weapon/secondary weapon?

I totally agree ! If you had read the information about these weapons in HaloWaypoint then you would know that the DMR is an old tech weapon… and the BR not…

> > Also do something with the AR. Make it useful in some type of situation,
>
> Are you saying that the BR would win against an AR in close to short distance, no way …

uuh yes ?! Did you play Halo 3 ?

And I would like to get the Brute shot back…

Do you guys like the Reach sniper design ? I don’t I prefer the old H3 design !