Weapons Drops Still Broken

Ever request a Rail Gun and get Plasma Grenade?
Is this by design?
Are the REMFs on the Infinity FUBR?

I think you’re just hitting the wrong direction. The 360 dpad is notorious for being difficult to hit specific directions.

> I think you’re just hitting the wrong direction. The 360 dpad is notorious for being difficult to hit specific directions.

Actually, I have these problems to.

> I think you’re just hitting the wrong direction. The 360 dpad is notorious for being difficult to hit specific directions.

No he’s correct, I’ve had it happen and so has my guest, you ask to call in something, then you get something that wasn’t one of the options.

I have personally never experienced that issue, but with the 360 having such a bad dpad, I thought the OP’s issue would have just simply been user error.

I requested a saw out of speed boost and pulse nades earlier and got a beam rifle, WTF??

I’ve never heard of that glitch. The only ordnance related glitch i’ve seen is where the starting weapons are displayed as spartan lasers.

I can select grenades just fine.
The weapon it gave me wasn’t even a choice this has happened several times.
Though maybe I picked up somebody else’s drop.
Also weapons in the field sometimes aren’t what they’re labeled, especially in Domination.

> I’ve never heard of that glitch. The only ordnance related glitch i’ve seen is where the starting weapons are displayed as spartan lasers.

yes, this happens to me ALOT! almost every game the starting drops are displayed as spartan lasers?!? it might not be a big deal, but before you learn where all weapons spawnes it’s pretty anoying…