weapons despawning ....

In MM if you die with a power weapon or any weapon at all- i think- they despawn super fast and it’s a pain in my rear.

We lose power weapons and Normal weapon ammo and both of those are key points to this game

Please please make them last longer on the map before they despawn…

This problem has been addressed and from what I forget who said it, said its about 10 seconds for the weapon to despawn. If your looking at it directly like 10 feet supposedly it doesn’t despawn. The reason is because they didn’t want a surplus of power weapons on maps due to players calling in their own personal ordinance These are things I have heard through the grape vine.

The bodies last longer than the weapons themselves which is plain silly.

So dumb that its in every game type if they only did it for game types that had personal ordinance then I’d be fine with it but every game type is just bad.

Ammo and weapons on and around the map are good- no weapons should despawn as fast as they do

This in my mind needs to be fixed…

Yes, the quick despawn times are very annoying. I’ll run to get my rocket or whatever after I died and pressed x to instaspawn fairly close to my grave. My body will be there, but the weapon won’t.

> Yes, the quick despawn times are very annoying. I’ll run to get my rocket or whatever after I died and pressed x to instaspawn fairly close to my grave. My body will be there, but the weapon won’t.

And in obj there’s even less weapons / power weapons so its much worse…

I really do hope they address this. So far, I’ve come to (sadly) accept the fact that if I die with a power weapon, odds are I will not be getting it back. Because of this issue, I actually hope an enemy picks up my weapon so that I can pick it back up after killing them.

I fully agree. Weapons disappear almost instantly, and it makes working for map control to get those weapons pointless. I’ve also noticed they despawn fast in Spartan Ops as well, which is possibly more annoying.

The fact is with no starting weapon ammo on the map it’s almost impossible to get ammo for your gun on the large maps unless YOU DIE or someone dies right next to you…

AND THAT’S NOT HOW IT SHOULD BE…