Weapons Are Actually Balanced For The Most Part

I’m surpirsed there isn’t some super dominant weapon like the Halo 4 DMR. Of course we haven’t seen a good portion of the weapons at least the main weapons we have seen look good

BIG 3
Assault Rifle: Dominant Short to Mid range weapon. Beats almost everything at close range and will give the BR a battle at decent range due to the flinching the battle rifle user has to endure

Battle Rifle: Dominant Mid Range weapon which is how it should be.

DMR: Dominant Long Range Weapon (Not including power weapons of course). Can beat any non power weapon at long range with ease.

OTHERS
Pistol: Defintely effective at close range. Only problem I have with it is the Pistol is way too easy to spam and get kills with

SMG: Good close range weapon. Hate how it looks though COUGHCALL OF DUTYCOUGH

Sniper Rifle: HATE IT. Bring back thumbstick zoom. Quit with the COD bumper zoom. Sniper rifle feels clunky yet at the same time has so much aim assist you can shoot someone in the back and it counts as a headshot.

Energy Sword: Possibly the most pwoerful sword we have seen in Halo but that could only be because of how fast the sprinting is.

What do you guys think? I kind of made this in reply to that one guys thread about how the AR needs to be buffed and percison weapons need to be nerfed which I thought was the worst thing I have evr read in my life.

> 2535416519117528;1:
> I’m surpirsed there isn’t some super dominant weapon like the Halo 4 DMR. Of course we haven’t seen a good portion of the weapons at least the main weapons we have seen look good
>
> BIG 3
> Assault Rifle: Dominant Short to Mid range weapon. Beats almost everything at close range and will give the BR a battle at decent range due to the flinching the battle rifle user has to endure
>
> Battle Rifle: Dominant Mid Range weapon which is how it should be.
>
> DMR: Dominant Long Range Weapon (Not including power weapons of course). Can beat any non power weapon at long range with ease.
>
> OTHERS
> Pistol: Defintely effective at close range. Only problem I have with it is the Pistol is way too easy to spam and get kills with
>
> SMG: Good close range weapon. Hate how it looks though COUGHCALL OF DUTYCOUGH
>
> Sniper Rifle: HATE IT. Bring back thumbstick zoom. Quit with the COD bumper zoom. Sniper rifle feels clunky yet at the same time has so much aim assist you can shoot someone in the back and it counts as a headshot.
>
> Energy Sword: Possibly the most pwoerful sword we have seen in Halo but that could only be because of how fast the sprinting is.
>
> What do you guys think? I kind of made this in reply to that one guys thread about how the AR needs to be buffed and percison weapons need to be nerfed which I thought was the worst thing I have evr read in my life.

For the most part…