Weapons and Vehicles i want to see in H5 or H6

These are Weapons, Vehicles, Armors and Miscellaneous things i would want to see in the future of halo 5 or at least halo 6. If i put a * next to something, it’s something i want a lot more than the others.
(i know I’m asking for alot, but if one thing from this whole list comes to halo 5, I will be a happy soul)

Weapons:
Halo 3’s Assault Rifle
The Halo 3 flamethrower
Normal plasma rifle
Halo 2 SMG*
Halo 3’s shotgun
Halo Reach DMR
Halo 4’s Sticky Detonator

Vehicles:
Troop transport warthog
Spectre from Halo 2 *
Halo Reach Banshee

Armors-
Halo Reach Default armor (helmet and everything)
Halo Reach Recon and EVA
Halo Wars Marine Helmet
Accurate Halo 3 Mark VI helmet
Halo Reach undersuits *

Maps:
Halo Reach Forge World *
Battle Creek/Beaver Creek

Misc:
idk

> 2533274967157514;1:
> Halo Reach Banshee

Please no

Halo 3 flamethrower was poo. How about something like the Incinerator from Fallout 3?

I want all the base weapons from Halo 5 and their past counterparts. Same goes for vehicles. I really want to see Halo 6 go back to classic gear, since hopefully it’ll take place a few years after 5 and “modern” resources are growing extremely scarce. Kinda like how it was in Gears of War 3.

Needle ghost.
Banshee with giant plasma caster rocket.
Rally gungoose.

just a few…

> 2533274983213185;5:
> Needle ghost.
> Banshee with giant plasma caster rocket.
> Rally gungoose.
>
> just a few…

No CQB? wink

needle banshee

> 2533274797134911;3:
> Halo 3 flamethrower was poo. How about something like the Incinerator from Fallout 3?

Halo 3 flamethrower as in design

> 2533274904158628;2:
> > 2533274967157514;1:
> > Halo Reach Banshee
>
> Please no

I said halo reach banshee because I don’t want to look like one of those people who say halo was good until reach, and I liked the design of halo beach’s banshee, so yeah.

> 2533274967157514;9:
> I said halo reach banshee because I don’t want to look like one of those people who say halo was good until reach

I don’t see why you’d look like one of those people, unless you actually said that

> 2533274967157514;9:
> I liked the design of halo beach’s banshee, so yeah.

Sure the design was cool. But its mechanics were quite broken.

I am expecting to see some new weapons in Halo 6. The new game should also have weapon customization and modifications… This would give the weapon a unique characteristic. There are only 3 types of grenades in Halo 5… I would expect this number to jump to at least 6. COD games and Battle Field games have a wide range of weapons and makes the user feel something is new everytime he/she plays the game… Halo 6 could do the same… Oh and also… More Spartan Suit abilities…

> 2535441173017491;11:
> The new game should also have weapon customization and modifications…

Halo 5 already has this, though only in Warzone.

> 2535441173017491;11:
> COD games and Battle Field games have a wide range of weapons and makes the user feel something is new everytime he/she plays the game…

I don’t know about you, but last time I tried playing a Call of Duty game, it felt like every single gun is the same because they all kill enemies pretty much instantly, also rocket launchers don’t do -Yoink- and sniper rifles are more effective when used like shotguns. It was just stupid.

> 2535441173017491;11:
> More Spartan Suit abilities…

Not sure how I feel about that