Weapon You Do NOT Want To Return?

My heart kind of broke a little when the Needler was confirmed to be in this game. I hate that gun sooooo much, especially in Match Making.

I really hope the Plasma Launcher (blueberry gun) aren’t in.

Reach grenades
Focus Rifle
Plasma Launcher (in its current state)

Those are the three that come to mind.

The DMR, but blah!

> The DMR, but blah!

troll^

I’d say the assist riffle

I’ll have to agree on the blueberry gun, that and the useless needle rifle

> Reach grenades
> Focus Rifle
> Plasma Launcher (in its current state)
>
> Those are the three that come to mind.

i was reading a review of some guy from halo.bungie.org who played it, he claimed the grenades were toned down a bit

> I’ll have to agree on the blueberry gun, that and the useless needle rifle

imo the needle rifle is more effective than the dmr in reach

> > The DMR, but blah!
>
> troll^
>
> I’d say the assist riffle

Does jetpack count as a weapon?

But yeah Needle rifle. It was useless if you don’t get the super combine, which is difficult.

> > I’ll have to agree on the blueberry gun, that and the useless needle rifle
>
> imo the needle rifle is more effective than the dmr in reach

troll^

on a serious note, are we actually mad that reach had two skill weapons yet we dont seem to care about the 13 useless inaccurate weapons like the spiker, needler and plasma rifle, etc

Destroy all traces of the focus rifle. Bring the beam rifle back!!!

> Does jetpack count as a weapon?
>
> But yeah Needle rifle. It was useless if you don’t get the super combine, which is difficult.

jetpack is an armour ability not a weapon…

If the Plasma Launcher makes a return id like it to be more like it was in the Reach Beta. It was BEAST in the beta with the way the plasma tracked your target. I guess they thought it was OP but they nerfed it so hard that it really sucks in the final game. I wish they had just given it less ammo instead.

It was the coolest power weapon in the game IMO and they made it practically useless when they nerfed it. I’m hoping they buff it back to close to the Reach beta. Other wise they should just leave it out.

The Halo 3/Reach AR. I hope the MA5D (the new AR) is much improved over Bungie’s nerfing of the AR.

Can we get a bullet hose that can kill by itself and instead not come up short by missing two bullets? -.- I can’t take anyone seriously when they say they can out duel a good DMR by burst firing that AR.

It’s water gun, not AR. I am not Assaulting anything with that Rifle. Should feel like a badass using it but instead i just get a whole lot of meh and melee kills :confused:

Gets rid of AR for DMR

:confused:

Reflection’s elevator…

> > Does jetpack count as a weapon?
> >
> > But yeah Needle rifle. It was useless if you don’t get the super combine, which is difficult.
>
> jetpack is an armour ability not a weapon…

Thanks for not recognizing sarcasm. It still breaks maps though.

> Destroy all traces of the focus rifle. Bring the beam rifle back!!!

Completely forgot about that. Yes the focus rife is completely pointless. I understand that the Beam rifle is to similar to the Sniper rifle, but there has to be a better fix than making a high-zoom weapon that isn’t a precision weapon.

> > > Does jetpack count as a weapon?
> > >
> > > But yeah Needle rifle. It was useless if you don’t get the super combine, which is difficult.
> >
> > jetpack is an armour ability not a weapon…
>
> Thanks for not recognizing sarcasm. It still breaks maps though.
>
>
>
>
> > Destroy all traces of the focus rifle. Bring the beam rifle back!!!
>
> Completely forgot about that. Yes the focus rife is completely pointless. I understand that the Beam rifle is to similar to the Sniper rifle, but there has to be a better fix than making a high-zoom weapon that isn’t a precision weapon.

its hard to detect sarcasm over text sorry

Any weapon that takes no skill, or promotes spamming.

Needler will never go away but I hope it’s nerfed so much that it’s a waste of time. Think Halo 2.

AR is the only no-skill weapon that I would like in the game as it is

  1. Iconic for Halo. Very iconic.
  2. I used it when I first started playing the game, and the new kid on the block has to start somewhere. After a few games, people should be switching to the BR.

To be honest, any needle firing weapon.

I don’t want to see any sniper rifle unless it’s a carbon copy of the CE sniper in functionality