Weapon variants in custom games

Due to warzone not being a forge-able or customisable game mode, I think it would be a very cool addition to the game to allow people to have weapon variants at their disposal in custom games.
I don’t mean as they are in warzone currently (earned through packs that are redeemed at REQ stations) but in a way that specific variants can be placed on maps in forge, or can be dictated as starting weapons in custom game modes.
This would be an awesome addition, as it would allow greater creativity in custom games, and would be a lifesaver for machinima.
Examples I can think of are slayer games, with people using silenced weapons, or that energy bayonet AR
However I don’t think this will every happen, due to REQ items being random rewards and/or microtransactions
This would be a huge thing for halo, even if it’s added post launch

I think in forge, when you go to put a weapon down it will have multiple weapon variants. Probably won’t have skins but I think it’s likely they will add all weapons to forge. It could make for some interesting play and even machinima.

Yeah it would be nice if we could get the gameplay affecting skins in custom games and forge. It would be an interesting way to spice up Arena custom games, by swapping out the normal weapons for the different req ‘tiers’ that are available. I could see a hyper lethal, ‘All Legendary Weapons’ gametype being a lot of fun.

PLEASE GOD YES.

I live for customs, this would allow for some amazing game-play too. I hope we can disable SmartScope for certain gametypes too.
I love SmartScope but I don’t want it in a trench warfare type of custom game.

I feel like I should point out that 343 have been rather conservative with custom games options in the past. In Halo 4, only the default support packages/mods were available for selection in custom games which sucked.

On the same token, 343 have put a lot of work into polishing the features they did keep so maybe customs will be the best they have ever been in Halo 5.

I hope they have the option for loadouts in custom games, then we can put in our own weapon skins/ attachments unlocked through the REQ pack system.

> 2533274947485161;5:
> I hope they have the option for loadouts in custom games, then we can put in our own weapon skins/ attachments unlocked through the REQ pack system.

I can only hope so, I just don’t expect it to work like that because they only let you use default weapons in loadouts in Halo 4.

I sure hope 343 prove me wrong.