weapon spawns low ammo

i dont know if this has been discussed before, but occasionally when im playing slayer type games (its been mostly super fiesta i think) i will grab a fresh gun that is clearly a new spawn and it will have like only one or two shots left on it…not really a super huge gamebreaker or anything, just wondering if anyone else has encountered this?

Pretty sure I am remembering correctly but super fiesta doesn’t have weapons on the map so any weapon you pick up was dropped by some one hence could and usually is missing ammo. Also what can happen (even on maps with weapon spawns) is some one with thst weapon already walked over it and that collects some of the ammo if they needed ammo.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> Pretty sure I am remembering correctly but super fiesta doesn’t have weapons on the map so any weapon you pick up was dropped by some one hence could and usually is missing ammo. Also what can happen (even on maps with weapon spawns) is some one with thst weapon already walked over it and that collects some of the ammo if they needed ammo.

oh yeh ammo refill…why did i never think about it… thanks brotha

> 2533274843610258;1:
> i dont know if this has been discussed before, but occasionally when im playing slayer type games (its been mostly super fiesta i think) i will grab a fresh gun that is clearly a new spawn and it will have like only one or two shots left on it…not really a super huge gamebreaker or anything, just wondering if anyone else has encountered this?

I haven’t noticed anything