Weapon spawns in H4 = ANNOYING-.-

Now i’m pretty bored by having a power weapon in my hands, daying… going to get it again (10 sec) it’s gone… and i have to wait for it in 3 more min -.- Why do weapon drops go away so damn soon! In Reach and H3 it took at least one min before it was gone… Now i guess it’s around 10-15 sec… annoying indeed!

While your spelling leaves much to be desired, I do agree. It is extremely annoying that weapons disappear so quickly in this game. It was a problem in Reach and it’s even worse here. It’s extremely annoying and hopefully 343 addresses it in the game’s first title update.

> While your spelling leaves much to be desired, I do agree. It is extremely annoying that weapons disappear so quickly in this game. It was a problem in Reach and it’s even worse here. It’s extremely annoying and hopefully 343 addresses it in the game’s first title update.

my bad, sry :stuck_out_tongue: true… having a sniper gone in 10 sec with 16 bullets is a nightmare :confused:

When it happens to me yes, but to them no.

100% agreed.
this is soooo annoying.

I don’t think it’s annoying at all. In fact, I feel it’s a part of the game 343 got right. Why do you feel you deserve to get your power weapon back if you died while holding it? Only the person who killed you deserves to be able to pick that weapon up.

> When it happens to me yes, but to them no.

can agreed in that :wink:

> I don’t think it’s annoying at all. In fact, I feel it’s a part of the game 343 got right. Why do you feel you deserve to get your power weapon back if you died while holding it? Only the person who killed you deserves to be able to pick that weapon up.

you make a good point… but can’t agree… it’s to damn annoying-.-

> I don’t think it’s annoying at all. In fact, I feel it’s a part of the game 343 got right. Why do you feel you deserve to get your power weapon back if you died while holding it? Only the person who killed you deserves to be able to pick that weapon up.

And if you died because a teammate betrayed you for that power weapon? Does he deserve it more? Or how about at times when the game locks up then starts up again and oh look! for some reason you died, nobody killed you, you just died because of a glitch and you lost your weapon. Then it disappears. The right thing to do would be to remove Personal Ordnance entirely.

dan you are right. timing the weapons is part of the game. it can be a game changer.

I think it is because the 360 is old.

With the updated graphics, the 7 year old 360 might have a hard time maintaining a quality framerate with a ton of weapons laying around. It has trouble with split-screen games as it is, so throwing in more enemies, more weapons, netcode and so on…something had to give.

I’ve noticed when there have been huge battles in big team where people are dying left and right, the framerate goes haywire after just a little bit. It’s either shoddy framerate or quick weapon despawns.

I do kind of agree that if you get killed when you have a power weapon, maybe you don’t deserve to have it…but it is kind of annoying. I sometimes intentionally avoid the power weapons and go for a powerup just so if I die, the enemy can’t have it.

I have literally NEVER been betrayed by a teammate for a power weapon. FF is off so they would have to hop in a vehicle and run me over which seems like way too much work.

> > I don’t think it’s annoying at all. In fact, I feel it’s a part of the game 343 got right. Why do you feel you deserve to get your power weapon back if you died while holding it? Only the person who killed you deserves to be able to pick that weapon up.
>
> And if you died because a teammate betrayed you for that power weapon? Does he deserve it more? Or how about at times when the game locks up then starts up again and oh look! for some reason you died, nobody killed you, you just died because of a glitch and you lost your weapon. Then it disappears. The right thing to do would be to remove Personal Ordnance entirely.

agreed

I understand the OP and i agree.
But one game of H4 have more OP weapons than ten games in another halo game. I think 343 put it in game for avoid massives fiesta games.

Is only a theory…

Well its fine for infinity game types, where you get your personal ordnance drop. But other game types? KOTH, CTF, Ball and Regicide most of the time you don’t see another weapon… unless you just happen to be near to where one randomly spawns.

> I understand the OP and i agree.
> But one game of H4 have more OP weapons than ten games in another halo game. I think 343 put it in game for avoid massives fiesta games.
>
> Is only a theory…

have seen that :stuck_out_tongue: one of the new forge maps in the forge test had a sniper spawn in every min + rocket :stuck_out_tongue: