Weapon Skins

If you could create a skin for any of the loadout weapons, what would the design be?

> 2535466733899957;1:
> If you could create a skin for any of the loadout weapons, what would the design be?

Something with a red/gold pattern.

the monster series was cool, another like that but with ancient monsters(the kraken, medusa, hydra) or with olympians gods Zeuz, Ares, Hades, Poseidon.

I rather bring back some old ones like the specialization ones like dune for the battle rifle noble for the dmr you know

• Neon Colors - Roses/Floral - Skeletal - Animal Print - Paisley - Dragon/Legendary Creatures - Spider web - Xbox Greatest hits (IE themes based on other properties Microsoft has the rights to) - Flag themed tributes to countries - More food themes - Full on rainbow - Colour your own skins - Stars (think planetarium) - Music Notes - Fleur De Lis. - Lightning in a night’s sky - Something like a shiny black - Unicorns - Sport/Club based skins - An Ar that looks like it’s covered with reminder post-it notes. - Clockwork/moving cogs design - can’t go wrong with flames (they’ll make the bullets go faster) - Hearts - Playing cards - confetti - Balloons

> 2533274880633045;5:
> - Neon Colors - Roses/Floral - Skeletal - Animal Print - Paisley - Dragon/Legendary Creatures - Spider web - Xbox Greatest hits (IE themes based on other properties Microsoft has the rights to) - Flag themed tributes to countries - More food themes - Full on rainbow - Colour your own skins - Stars (think planetarium) - Music Notes - Fleur De Lis. - Lightning in a night’s sky

That lightening idea reminded me of those gears of war skins that would pulse and move around on your gun, that would be so cool in halo!
I think I’d like something that is similar to an atomic alloy from csgo on my DMR

I just want some skins that are black with red accents…

> 2535466733899957;1:
> If you could create a skin for any of the loadout weapons, what would the design be?

something like the CS:GO Wormgod

So many edgy skins. Black and Red is so overrated.

I would like the DMR, BR and SMG to have the Noble Team skin. That skin is beautiful.

I would want a ghille suit skin on it. And with that camo skin also too.

It would be cool to have skin system like Doom (2016). One would choose the skin, then they would be able to customize the colors of the skin.