Weapon Skins not unlocking

When the Spartan Armory pack was released to buy at 80k REQ points I was a bit reluctant to buy it due to it’s price.
However, I wanted all of the content. I bought it 3 times, thus spending 240k points.
For some reason it decided to give me REQ points back instead of the sharktooth grin skins.
Now there doesn’t seem to be any way of getting them. Any chance an admin or something could look into unlocking them for me since It’s kinda unfair I spent so many REQ points and the game just glitched and didn’t unlock them for me.

Also, before people say 3 packs wasn’t enough, it was. I’ve read up on it.

They are issuing a refund. In what you paid rp or $.

Because people who already had 100% cosmetic items.
For the first couple hours or so got 3X 3,000rp
And only 2 skins.(per pack instead of 5)

Was fixed to give 5 skins but damage was done.

Any idea how or when this refund will be issued and if I’ll actually be able to get the skins I’m missing?
I did indeed have 100% and bought the packs as soon as it went live to buy them.
As a completionist it’s killing me cause I already have all the new stuff too.

Should I have not received a refund (small)? I know 4 packs would still be the minimum to unlock 16 skins, but one of those shark skins would have been in the first 3 packs, so the last pack would have been 1 skin plus RP credit. Didn’t get that. And since some are getting 1-2 million RP refunds (unlocking 2 skins at a time 80k each), thought I’d be getting something, but did not receive a notice or refund from this.

Anyone else had the same issue (shark tooth skins is separate pack) and got a refund?

They will appear in another update.

I’ve had no refund. To be honest I’d prefer the skins but anything would be nice.
I hope they do appear in another update because It’s seriously unfair that I can’t get them at the moment due to an error.

Update: I was given 14 warzone req packs as a sorry, which is nice, but to be fair they mean nothing to me since I have everything apart from the 2 glitched skins.

I didn’t buy that pack because i had no where near 80,000 req points and i was not spending real world money on it. My inner completionist is screaming because before the release of that pack and these new skins i only needed one final weapon skin to compete it, not i have several more i can’t unlock and have no idea when i will be able too.

Actually 3 packs isn’t enough if you include the 343 skins with a total of 16 weapon skins

> 2533274825768602;7:
> Update: I was given 14 warzone req packs as a sorry, which is nice, but to be fair they mean nothing to me since I have everything apart from the 2 glitched skins.

That was nice. But I hear you on the fact they should have just given you the skins. I have them, they are nice!!

I actually bought 3 via REQ points and 1 via money, so 4 in total. I have the 343I skins, the only 2 I didn’t get were the Sharktooth Grin because it wasn’t actually appearing in my game when I bought them.