Weapon skins in Campaign

I was wondering, how would you guys feel about weapon skins in campaign? I feel it would make more sense since every weapon wouldn’t be the same, but that’s just me. Discuss.

I have nothing for feelings for it.

I have no feelings against it.

But as far as the Storm goes, they might have some altered weapons like the orange-creme carbine since they are a independent splinter of the covenant. The heretics from Halo 2 had altered colorations of armor, so it’s not impossible.

Not even sure if MC has load outs.

I’m neutral on the matter. It would be fine as long as the skins matched the environment, everything else, meh.

I don’t really care. I just don’t see why it would need to be implemented though. It’s in multiplayer for fun as well as for others to see where you pre-ordered your game from or which Specialization you have achieved.

I’d prefer the weapons to remain untouched in the campaign though, but it wouldn’t be a big deal to me if they had skins on them, so long as those skins made sense in the missions.

> I’m neutral on the matter. It would be fine as long as the skins matched the environment, everything else, meh.

Im up in the air…

id imagine you’d find an AR with jungle camo in that jungle level
or something like that.

I don’t care when its in Multiplayer… but if it doesn’t fit the cannon… It shouldn’t happen. Simple, in my opinion.

I don’t agree with skins being in single player. I don’t really like them in MP but meh I’d rather they stay there than invade my campaign experience.