Weapon Skins In Arena

I understand that having a certain skin for the assault rifle would make you spawn with that skin in hand, but what about other map weapons such as the DMR? How would the skin system be implemented into pick ups?

cant say for sure but if they do what they did in 4 it’s just what you spawn with. I’d love if it was linked to your spartan so every time you pick up say an AR it will always have the skin you wanted. But expect it only to apply to the weapon you spawn with.

I don’t think pickups would work

I hope that we can actually use skins in arena! I heard that they are only in warzone. If they are in warzone, it would be cool if when you picked up a weapon you saw your weapon skin like spray paint itself slowly in a hexagonal pattern. Hopefully there are legendary ARs and BRs! It would be nice if on map there was a legendary AR with 60 bullets in a magazine, and maybe a BR with the classic scope and slightly increased damage. Hopefully they don’t leave skins out of arena though, it would be nice to also maybe make your own skins for use in arena, like apply colors and stuff. It would also be cool if you could apply attachments to guns in warzone, Like… lets say you got the bayonet AR, what if you could apply it to a BR? Hopefully 343i doesn’t mess up H5’s Matchmaking so that we can actually experience these features! (Unlike MCC)

> 2533274886540000;1:
> I understand that having a certain skin for the assault rifle would make you spawn with that skin in hand, but what about other map weapons such as the DMR? How would the skin system be implemented into pick ups?

Not sure, the DMR might not even have weapon skins applicable to arena. The SMG, AR, and pistol skins will be seeing the most use…for obvious reasons.