Weapon Skin Went Missing

I bought a CLG pack and it just randomly disappeared like I never had it I don’t know what to do to get it back I’ve restarted he Xbox deleted the profile and added it back it’s still not there

When did you purchase this pack?

I purchased it after CLG won one of he tournaments I can’t remember it was a while ago

> 2535456351121958;3:
> I purchased it after CLG won one of he tournaments I can’t remember it was a while ago

It helps if you can provide an exact date. If you actually purchased it you should have a purchase confirmation or receipt in your email. Or you can look up your Microsoft account purchase history to find it.

I don’t know the exact date I’ve bought so many things and it’s been so long that it would rise forever to find it but it just randomly disappeared and I want it back on my account

> 2535456351121958;5:
> I don’t know the exact date I’ve bought so many things and it’s been so long that it would rise forever to find it but it just randomly disappeared and I want it back on my account

Here’s the thing: the CLG REQ has been removed from the store for many, many months. I’ve not seen anyone else report a problem about disappearing CLG skins after having purchased them. That’s why I’d like to verify that you did indeed make the purchase. The information is on your account, and you just need to look for it. If you don’t have that info, then it means you didn’t actually purchase the CLG pack while it was available, and therefore will not be able to get the weapon skins.

Should I send a picture of me buying it?

> 2535456351121958;7:
> Should I send a picture of me buying it?

I don’t know how you’d have a picture of that. But I would like to see such a picture just to know what you’re talking about.

Is it really that difficult to look up your purchase history or type “Counter Logic Gaming” into your email search bar to find the purchase date?

I got it on 10/7/2016

The thing is that My account email isn’t my actual email so I wouldn’t be able to get it but I have a picture of he purchase in my skins

Without being able to prove that you made the purchase via account.microsoft.com, there’s not much that can be done.

For reference, CLG disbanded on 9/14/2016. The REQ pack was removed from the store on 10/4/2016. Therefore it seems highly unlikely that you purchased the pack on 10/7/2016.

I got featured in one of the Halo Community Spotlights and supposedly i got the Fire Unicorn Skin but never got it, i dont have an excuse as of why i waited so long to report this but i was just wondering what happened?
It was on the May 24th Community Spotlight, Its was on the Halo Hotshots section, Image named “Heavy Rain” by Landgrave(me)

> 2533274872045932;13:
> I got featured in one of the Halo Community Spotlights and supposedly i got the Fire Unicorn Skin but never got it, i dont have an excuse as of why i waited so long to report this but i was just wondering what happened?
> It was on the May 24th Community Spotlight, Its was on the Halo Hotshots section, Image named “Heavy Rain” by Landgrave(me)

Please don’t hijack other people’s topics for your own issue. Make your own thread.

> 2533274817408735;14:
> > 2533274872045932;13:
> > I got featured in one of the Halo Community Spotlights and supposedly i got the Fire Unicorn Skin but never got it, i dont have an excuse as of why i waited so long to report this but i was just wondering what happened?
> > It was on the May 24th Community Spotlight, Its was on the Halo Hotshots section, Image named “Heavy Rain” by Landgrave(me)
>
> Please don’t hijack other people’s topics for your own issue. Make your own thread.

My apologies, im still new in this thread part, ill delete in a instant