Weapon skin question

Due to there being weapon skins implemented into the game, do you think we will atlast be able to have different coloured energy swords now?

That’s a good question, but what would the skin be? a different color?

I wouldn’t think so…but I have always wanted to have a red Energy Sowrd…

Probably not. But i have wanted to run around with a big purple energy sword and yell "I am SAM @#$@%#$# JACKSON since halo 2. so yah itd be pretty cool.

EDIT: WAIT WHAT ABOUT A BLACK ONE!! so that people won’t know i am right around the corner like in halo 3 when it lit up a whole room.

Doubtfull, but then again anything is possible, but it is highly unlikely.

> Probably not. But i have wanted to run around with a big purple energy sword and yell "I am SAM @#$@%#$# JACKSON since halo 2. so yah itd be pretty cool.

Lol, Mace Windu was possibly the best Old Republic jedi in Star Wars.

Anyways, I would prefer a green one.

I can’t imagine the energy sword a different color right now but may later on.

> Probably not. But i have wanted to run around with a big purple energy sword and yell "I am SAM @#$@%#$# JACKSON since halo 2. so yah itd be pretty cool.
>
> EDIT: WAIT WHAT ABOUT A BLACK ONE!! so that people won’t know i am right around the corner like in halo 3 when it lit up a whole room.

The skins only effect textures, not lighting effects. It would still produce light.

It would be cool if we could pick up an energy sword and have it change color. Like, if i picked one up and it just turned black and red.

> > Probably not. But i have wanted to run around with a big purple energy sword and yell "I am SAM @#$@%#$# JACKSON since halo 2. so yah itd be pretty cool.
> >
> > EDIT: WAIT WHAT ABOUT A BLACK ONE!! so that people won’t know i am right around the corner like in halo 3 when it lit up a whole room.
>
> The skins only effect textures, not lighting effects. It would still produce light.

true but if it were black would it really be noticeable on the pit by sword room??? no. and thats my point. and besides reach pretty much fixed the lighting issue. somewhat.

if theres LED lights on our spartans again i would wanna change the color of those

i believe skins are only for loadout weapons it would seem silly if you picked up say a weapon and it instantly changes colour but good idea with the energy sword it would be cool i think the light rifle might be a loadout weapon due to it having a skin in the xbox edition

> Probably not. But i have wanted to run around with a big purple energy sword and yell "I am <mark>SAM @#$@%#$# JACKSON</mark> since halo 2. so yah itd be pretty cool.
>
> EDIT: WAIT WHAT ABOUT A BLACK ONE!! so that people won’t know i am right around the corner like in halo 3 when it lit up a whole room.

I’ve had it with these Yoinking! aliens, on this Yoinking! Dyson Sphere!

> i believe skins are only for loadout weapons it would seem silly if you picked up say a weapon and it instantly changes colour but good idea with the energy sword it would be cool i think the light rifle might be a loadout weapon due to it having a skin in the xbox edition

could be for custom games or even an infection gametype right??

@Mactashiv: Man i didn’t hit no #%$$( bump

> > i believe skins are only for loadout weapons it would seem silly if you picked up say a weapon and it instantly changes colour but good idea with the energy sword it would be cool i think the light rifle might be a loadout weapon due to it having a skin in the xbox edition
>
> could be for custom games or even an infection gametype right??
>
> @Mactashiv: Man i didn’t hit no #%$$( bump

hahahahahahaha Samuel Jackson ftw

I doubt it, but I could see it happen.