Weapon Skin DLC?

Wondering if anything has been said about weapon skin DLC packs.
I have had this in my mind for the last few months already and already have tons of Microsoft Points ready if this hits.
I am looking back at Gears of War 3 and know that when that game launched there was very expensive microsoft point packs of weapon skins. Seeing how Microsoft runs this show and is money hungry I can see this being the case.

However, I am all in for throwing my money at this and have had it saved for awhile, sure I would love to unlock some cool weapon skins in game but also would not mind throwing some cash at a specific skin that defines me personally.

dat gold magnum…

> dat gold magnum…

Oh man…I don’t know if I will be able to afford that :stuck_out_tongue:

The only skin packs I want to pay for are the preorder ones, along with the emblems that accompany them.

> The only skin packs I want to pay for are the preorder ones, along with the emblems that accompany them.

Yup, I just found out that there will be that Pre order bonus DLC pack. I will most likely get that as well since I am missing the deadeye and locus helmet!
I still would wanna see more! To me, this seems like easy things to throw out and make bank.

I just hope the Fleur de Lis isn’t an emblem you gotta buy … it’s been my emblem for as looong as I can remember.

> The only skin packs I want to pay for are the preorder ones, along with the emblems that accompany them.

This. This is all I want.

> dat gold magnum…

drools Its loooovly

> > The only skin packs I want to pay for are the preorder ones, along with the emblems that accompany them.
>
> Yup, I just found out that there will be that Pre order bonus DLC pack. I will most likely get that as well since I am missing the deadeye and locus helmet!
> I still would wanna see more! To me, this seems like easy things to throw out and make bank.

Was that confirmed recently?

Last I had read they were thinking of doing it, or they were going to try to.