Weapon Rack idea for an forge item

It would be under scenery. Select, and place it where ever. You would have different size racks. Here’s an example of one, and how it would work.

Weapon Rack: 1. It has 4 slots for Assault Rifle size weapons, and 4 slots for Plasma Rifle size weapons. When you select it. A menu comes up asking you what slots you want weapons in. The weapons menu would be weapons that would fit into the slots. Here’s an example of random weapon layouts for the slots.

Weapon Slot A(Assault Rifle Size Weapons:
Slot A1-DMR.
Slot A2:-Battle rifle.
Slot A3:-Assault Rifle.
Slot A4:-Shotgun.

Weapon Slot B(Plasma Rifle size Weapons:
Slot B1:-Magnum.
Slot B2:-SMG.
Slot B3:-Plasma Pistol.
Slot B4:-Plasma Rifle.
You would have different size racks for different sized weapons.

Ammo for weapons:
-When you put a weapon on the rack. It ask a menu comes up. You select how much ammo you want in the weapon.
-25%.
-50%.
-75%.
-100%(Max Ammo.).

Here’s how it would work outside of Forge:
When you walk up to it. You push “X” on it. A menu comes up asking you what weapon slot you want.
**Left Trigger:**Weapon Slot A.
**Right Trigger:**Weapon Slot B.
Once you’re in one of the slot menus. Scroll down on which weapon you want. Then you push “A.” Then your weapon gets replaced with that weapon.

I love this idea! Why has no one replied!?
There could be a covenant rack and a human rack. A wall mounted one like in Reach’s campaign could work too.

> I love this idea! Why has no one replied!?
> There could be a covenant rack and a human rack. A wall mounted one like in Reach’s campaign could work too.

Clever idea, I must say. I like the idea!

Awesome idea. But I think that players would lose time scrolling trough the menu. It should just be like every other weapon pickup. Just walk to it and once you see the picture, press X and you got your weapon. But it’s still awesome.

> Clever idea, I must say. I like the idea!

It sounded better yesterday when I was thinking of it, and how to type it. I forgot some of it. So I had to wing it.

I like this! It would look a lot better then just seeing a hammer floating in front of a wall for you to pick up.

Well done! A good idea! been too long since I’ve seen one. :smiley:

> Awesome idea. But I think that players would lose time scrolling trough the menu. It should just be like every other weapon pickup. Just walk to it and once you see the picture, press X and you got your weapon. But it’s still awesome.

True. But to me this would be a lot faster, and easier to pick up a weapon.

It’s fine man. Plus, this is something I’ve wanted to do for ages on Forge, just adding weapons to a weapon rack. I was able to do it on Reach with the Covenant Crates, but that was a complicated system.

> It’s fine man. Plus, this is something I’ve wanted to do for ages on Forge, just adding weapons to a weapon rack. I was able to do it on Reach with the Covenant Crates, but that was a complicated system.

Same here. It’s a pain trying to get the weapon in the right spot, and position. Even with the “Edit Coordinates”. It’s still a pain, and time consuming.

> Same here. It’s a pain trying to get the weapon in the right spot, and position. Even with the “Edit Coordinates”. It’s still a pain, and time consuming.

Exactly! I’d end up spending like… half an hour trying to line this weapon up perfectly, and then I’d end up screwing it up a few minutes later.

> Clever idea, I must say. I like the idea!

> > Same here. It’s a pain trying to get the weapon in the right spot, and position. Even with the “Edit Coordinates”. It’s still a pain, and time consuming.
>
> Exactly! I’d end up spending like… half an hour trying to line this weapon up perfectly, and then I’d end up screwing it up a few minutes later.

And the other thing is. Even if you get them in the spot. It still looks like -Yoink- because the weapons are floating about a foot away from the crate.

I would of never thought of this idea! … Wait I did a long time ago when Halo 3 forge was the thing lol. Haha jk but great idea.

> I would of never thought of this idea! … Wait I did a long time ago when Halo 3 forge was the thing lol. Haha jk but great idea.

I just thought of it last knight.

> I like this! It would look a lot better then just seeing a hammer floating in front of a wall for you to pick up.
>
> Well done! A good idea! been too long since I’ve seen one. :smiley:

When I think of an idea to post. I make sure it sounds good, and would work, and fit into Halo. I’m not like those kids who post some random dumb ideas like a “Tornado Gun”, or “Soul Switcher”.

> > Clever idea, I must say. I like the idea!
>
> Thanks :slight_smile:
> It sounded better yesterday when I was thinking of it, and how to type it. I forgot some of it. So I had to wing it.

Happens to me all the time. I get a good idea and think of how to write it, then forget half of it when I start writing it and it sounds bad. I mean, not bad, just worse then how it was supposed to sound.

> > > Clever idea, I must say. I like the idea!
> >
> > Thanks :slight_smile:
> > It sounded better yesterday when I was thinking of it, and how to type it. I forgot some of it. So I had to wing it.
>
> Happens to me all the time. I get a good idea and think of how to write it, then forget half of it when I start writing it and it sounds bad. I mean, not bad, just worse then how it was supposed to sound.

I was thinking of it when I was laying bed before I went to sleep. That doesn’t help much either.

Great idea. Perhaps you can also have a different variety of weapon racks.

1. Standing weapon rack
  2. A weapon rack built onto the wall
  3. Boxes which hold weapons

> Great idea. Perhaps you can also have a different variety of weapon racks.
>
> 1. Standing weapon rack
> 2. A weapon rack built onto the wall
> 3. Boxes which hold weapons

1. Covenant Crates. (The ones that hold the covenant weapons in them.)
  2. Weapons Lockers: They are just for show. So you can’t get into them.