Weapon Mastery Almost Done!

I almost have my weapon mastery completed, & ive only seen like 4 people have it. i wonder if you get an emblem along with it. But yeah, i kinda consider that getting weapon mastery on halo 4 is like getting Diamond skin in Bo2. maybe thats just me thinking that.

Tell me your secrets-

How do you kill people with the PP?!?!

> Tell me your secrets-
>
> How do you kill people with the PP?!?!

shoot twice, punch, shoot once. dead.

How you were able to finish the Concussion Rifle before the Storm Rifle is beyond me.

> How you were able to finish the Concussion Rifle before the Storm Rifle is beyond me.

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to finish the Concussion Rifle Commendation unless there’s something with it in Action Sack :wink:

> > How you were able to finish the Concussion Rifle before the Storm Rifle is beyond me.
>
> I don’t think I’ll ever be able to finish the Concussion Rifle Commendation unless there’s something with it in Action Sack :wink:

lets hope for dino blasters then. also you can find the concussion rifle on adrift so playing infinity slayer on adrift with friends you could get it done in about a week of steady play.

Still hoping for Dino Blasters :wink:

I die pretty fast when I try to get kills with a Concussion Rifle. I was okay with it in Reach, but in Halo 4, I just plain out suck.

for me concussion is alright but i cant hit anything with the railgun…well. i hit stuff. but not much of it dies when i do.

> for me concussion is alright but i cant hit anything with the railgun…well. i hit stuff. but not much of it dies when i do.

Go to rockets on the Action sack playlist. You’ll get more practice. I didn’t consider myself good with it and I would get about 15 kills a game!

As for the bub who’s almost mastered his weapons - well, I hate you, there I fell better now!

Nicely done! I’m not sure I’ll ever get there!

I’d like Dino Blasters, but I think I could Master it even if it wasn’t. I seem to get the Concussion Rifle a lot, and I usually get two or three kills with it when I do.

> > for me concussion is alright but i cant hit anything with the railgun…well. i hit stuff. but not much of it dies when i do.
>
> Go to rockets on the Action sack playlist. You’ll get more practice. I didn’t consider myself good with it and I would get about 15 kills a game!
>
> As for the bub who’s almost mastered his weapons - well, I hate you, there I fell better now!

ive tried that and for the most part i just get spawn killed or killed within a couple seconds of spawn so ive avoided the playlist altogether.

Very nice. I myself am just about done with UNSC loadout mastery. All I have left is the assault rifle and the DMR,not my favorite weapon to use, but I guess some time spent in swat will get it finished up quickly.

I’d like to get there but I’m a long way off :confused:

Tell me, how many hours a day do you play Halo 4? I need to know if I’m putting forth enough effort.

^ i agree, how many hours does it take?

I just want to finish UNSC ordinance and that Splaser is ridiculous.
I can’t force myself to play dominion on my own any more and action sack fiesta all I see is the IC spawning for everyone on the team making the SL tougher to use.

But I am not going to get discouraged and continue on as always.

BTW the plasma pistol is easy on fiesta, damage boost all the way!

Too bad Dino Blasters isn’t possible because elites aren’t playable characters. Maybe they can call it sparcussion :confused: