Weapon Lowering over Xbox Live has been found

Three clips are currently going up on my File Share (GT: MachinimistLuke).
It may be disappointing for some of you, but it’s a sign of improvement. It has been a long time since we’ve been able to do this and it’s a ray of hope that 343i could potentially make things work out. Halo 4 currently has it’s own gun glitch tricks but at least this time Weapon Lowering couldn’t be getting the shaft, being handed the blame it never deserved from BxR.

Fingers crossed, people.

Let me guess, the forge one.

do you mind explaining how its done

Can I see a picture???

first of all…what the HECK is weapon lowering?

> first of all…what the HECK is weapon lowering?

You lower your weapon.

that sounds cool dude, also just a question why does your profile say 14/10 chapters for your spartan ops im a bit confused about that

> that sounds cool dude, also just a question why does your profile say 14/10 chapters for your spartan ops im a bit confused about that

I completed Spartan Ops missions a total of 14 times. Must be a bug where it’s collecting the total games completed data rather than chapters completed.

> that sounds cool dude, also just a question why does your profile say 14/10 chapters for your spartan ops im a bit confused about that

I got 19/10. really weird.

What the heck!? Your file search works? It does not for me and my friends :o

> Three clips are currently going up on my File Share
> Fingers crossed, people.

I’m pretty sure no one can see anyone else’s file share at the moment…

Or am I just completely delusional?

People really care about a video game character lowering his gun?

You guys really need to get out more…

> What the heck!? Your file search works? It does not for me and my friends :o

Press Start > Press Down > File Browser (to the far right)

Yeah you´d think so but it always says no files found etc.

Everyone currently checking this thread: Get online and on Halo 4 and join the game I’ll be hosting. Don’t forget to add my GT so I can invite you. I have 99 friends and I intend not to add the 100th as I’d like a means to invite people easily who are interested.

> People really care about a video game character lowering his gun?
>
> You guys really need to get out more…

Of course we care. It’s about having the tools to create our own content within Halo. I.E. Machinima, screenshots, etc.