Weapon Lowering and Dropping?

Will we finally be able to lower our weapons in multiplayer or at least custom games now?
What about dropping them? I would like to at least explore a map without a weapon. Maybe have an option to put your weapon on your back on side(depends on weapon).

> Will we finally be able to lower our weapons in multiplayer or at least custom games now?
> What about dropping them? I would like to at least explore a map without a weapon. Maybe have an option to put your weapon on your back on side(depends on weapon).

Don’t take my word on it . . . but I vaguely remember someone saying that you could now lower your weapon in a multiplayer environment.

Someone else can either confirm or deny that . . . just saying what I fuzzily recollected from my sleep-deprived brain.

Yeah, I THINK we can.

I think Frank O’Connor confirmed that you could lower weapons online at RTX.

> I think Frank O’Connor confirmed that you could lower weapons online at RTX.

Well he confirmed that we can lower weapons over multiplayer. Take what you want to get out of that.

At their RTX panel it was confirmed that dropping and lowering weapons are in the game.

I never have heard anything about lowering weapons, but I think it would be a great idea

Lol, do you really think they’d have the stones to go to RTX and tell everyone AND Roosterteeth (who are popular for RvB) that you can’t lower your weapon?

Yeah they confirmed lowering and dropping but… what did they mean by dropping? Like swaping for a weapon on the ground? or actually droping your weapon?

Also, any word on flashlights, at least in campaign?

No. If they had night vision in reach they might have that. Maybe a flash light. If we can drop weapons to walk like a normal guy, that will be good for adventure type maps.

> > Will we finally be able to lower our weapons in multiplayer or at least custom games now?
> > What about dropping them? I would like to at least explore a map without a weapon. Maybe have an option to put your weapon on your back on side(depends on weapon).
>
> Don’t take my word on it . . . but I vaguely remember someone saying that you could now lower your weapon in a multiplayer environment.
>
> Someone else can either confirm or deny that . . . just saying what I fuzzily recollected from my sleep-deprived brain.

I believe I remember somebody saying that as well.

It has been confirmed that weapon lowering will be available on Xbox LIVE! :smiley:

sauce

At RTX a person asked if we can lower and drop our weapons in multiplayer an Frank said that they will fully support those options. But it’s still not clear if you can do it online and I’m curious if Frank actually meant we can drop our weapon as well or just the lowering…

Call me a idiot, but what is exactly lowering at dropping your weapon???

> sauce

I sense sarcasm.
Sarcasm-Sauce all over that cheeseburger, man!

> Call me a idiot, but what is exactly lowering at dropping your weapon???

Pointing your weapon down, so you’re not aiming at your friends while you are talking to them (in a RVB for example, no one is pointing their gun at eachother)
Chief lowered weapon
Trooper lowered weapon
Dropping your weapon would be making yourself completely UNARMED.

> > Call me a idiot, but what is exactly lowering at dropping your weapon???
>
> Pointing your weapon down, so you’re not aiming at your friends while you are talking to them (in a RVB for example, no one is pointing their gun at eachother)
> Chief lowered weapon
> Trooper lowered weapon
> Dropping your weapon would be making yourself completely UNARMED.

Like I said, I’m a moron. This would be a lot of fun considering I do this on Forge with a friend a lot. I feel really dumb. Lol

> > > Call me a idiot, but what is exactly lowering at dropping your weapon???
> >
> > Pointing your weapon down, so you’re not aiming at your friends while you are talking to them (in a RVB for example, no one is pointing their gun at eachother)
> > Chief lowered weapon
> > Trooper lowered weapon
> > Dropping your weapon would be making yourself completely UNARMED.
>
> Like I said, I’m a moron. This would be a lot of fun considering I do this on Forge with a friend a lot. I feel really dumb. Lol

Hey, whatever, man! I feel dumb all the time.
fist bump

And the only thing I’d lower or drop my weapon for is a screen shot, really. Then it’s back to the fray.

> > > > Call me a idiot, but what is exactly lowering at dropping your weapon???
> > >
> > > Pointing your weapon down, so you’re not aiming at your friends while you are talking to them (in a RVB for example, no one is pointing their gun at eachother)
> > > Chief lowered weapon
> > > Trooper lowered weapon
> > > Dropping your weapon would be making yourself completely UNARMED.
> >
> > Like I said, I’m a moron. This would be a lot of fun considering I do this on Forge with a friend a lot. I feel really dumb. Lol
>
> Hey, whatever, man! I feel dumb all the time.
> fist bump
>
> And the only thing I’d lower or drop my weapon for is a screen shot, really. Then it’s back to the fray.

I’d do it a lot in forge. It would be awesome to have gametype just using melee but I doubt that would be possible and I’ve always been a CQC player in halo.