weapon load out mastery customization

title kind of says it all.

I’ve seen people wanting to have 343 add more weapon skins. but why not just add a color pallet for the weapon once you master it?

it would be devised into 3 parts. the primary color, secondary, and ammo color.

say I’m using a carbine. i could change the color to be any of the colors that my spartan armor would be, along with the secondary. this would work with the normal carbine and the re-skinned carbine. (gold parts as secondary, silver as primary.)

for ammo color, the carbine shoots green shots. but using the color pallet i could change my shots to be red, blue, cyan, purple, gold, etc.

this would work for all weapons. though DMR and BR shots would be somewhat harder to see. the DMR’s smoke trail would change so that would be somewhat noticeable. and seeing the BR shoots in 3 and doesn’t leave a trail, the space between the bullets would be connected by what ever color the player decides.

edit: it would be the same for side arms and automatic weapons to, just used precision weapons as an example.

The Arctic BR & LR Impluse are truly a masterful piece’s of artwork!
Ok thats abit extreme, but they do look cool…
With all of the different amounts of armor, colours & emblems we have to mix & match with you not think thats enough?

That would be interesting. Ammo that matches your armor sounds really cool to me!

> The Arctic BR & LR Impluse are truly a masterful piece’s of artwork!
> Ok thats abit extreme, but they do look cool…
> With all of the different amounts of armor, colours & emblems we have to mix & match with you not think thats enough?

its only different colors to weapons, it makes you’re spartan more unique and personal, after all, it is you. i personally would like to have a weapon to match my armor.

It would have to be done very carefully. I have a feeling that it would look very childish and dweeby if it got too out of hand.

How about different types of ammunition used as a option for one of your aesthetic attachments?

Instead of a stock extension on your AR you could go with AP Shredder rounds, which would change your its gunfire to redish-orange.

I just want a Skin for each of my top two favorite weapons: The LightRifle and the Storm Rifle. Naturally, the two weapons that would be my favorite would both not have a Skin…

A Red Storm Rifle Skin would be -Yoink!- as Yoink though.

> I just want a Skin for each of my top two favorite weapons: The LightRifle and the Storm Rifle. Naturally, the two weapons that would be my favorite would both not have a Skin…
>
> A Red Storm Rifle Skin would be -Yoink!- as Yoink though.

lol same here, once i finnish the suppressor and UNSC loadout mastery i’m only using carbine

> How about different types of ammunition used as a option for one of your aesthetic attachments?
>
> Instead of a stock extension on your AR you could go with AP Shredder rounds, which would change your its gunfire to redish-orange.

but that wouldn’t be to noticeable, are you talking about the the fire that comes our of the gun or the impact on a person?

I’d rather see them work on something that matters than something that’s just making things look prettier.

Give us Campaign and SO Theater mode first.

> I’d rather see them work on something that matters than something that’s just making things look prettier.
>
> Give us Campaign and SO Theater mode first.

oh great, another person who is going to complain because 343i didn’t make halo4 just for them…

Weapon colors sure awesome idea but round colors no thank you, I like knowing what I am getting shot by and from by the color and shape and trail of the firing weapon. I don’t want firefights to be rainbow filled and just too colorful, maybe change the color of the muzzle flare?

I like it. It would add some color variety to guns and not it just being plain black or any of the weird looking gun skins (not the BR artic or LR implulse [they both are awesome]). But not for the bullets. Only on the guns though.