weapon despawning is tooo fast

All weaponz despawn too fast =(

Agreed, well at least for loadout weapons. As for power weapons I feel it is good, but I think loadout weapons like the DMR and Assault Rifle should get a longer despawn time.

unfortunately its necessary because of the severe frame rate lag caused by weapons lying on the map such as they did in h3.

But at least we have good graphics! -Cared no one ever.

> unfortunately its necessary because of the severe frame rate lag caused by weapons lying on the map such as they did in h3.
>
> But at least we have good graphics! -Cared no one ever.

Can we have a link confirming that?

I was always under the impression it was attempt to balance out the overall dance of power weapons due to ordnance…

> unfortunately its necessary because of the severe frame rate lag caused by weapons lying on the map such as they did in h3.

I remember when that happened, too. I was asleep at the time dreaming about the time weapons on maps ever caused performance issues.

Could be because of frame rate issues or it could be because of ordinance. With random power weapons in ordinance drops you could end up with way too many on the map at once if they didn’t despawn when the player using it was killed and other players start getting theirs. I’ve noticed on maps that have weapons lying around that the map weapons don’t despawn as fast as weapons that came from ordinance.

YES

yes

fix this both starting and power weapons despawn way to fast

Spawning weapons need to stay at least 20-30 seconds longer, any ordinance etc. are perfectly fine as is. We don’t need them all over the map.