weapon despawn???

why is the weapon despawn like 5 seconds. i was just playing and i ran out of ammo with all my guns so i looked around dead bodies for some,none, i saw my guy die but waited a few seconds to make sure no one was around and then went to get his BR but it was already gone FIX THIS

Yeah i fully agree! This is bull crap, always when i get a good ordenance like the sniper, when i die and spawns like 10meters away the weapon is gone! it takes roughly 5 secs to get there with NO respawn time!

i think they did it so there isnt a ridiculous amount of power weapons all over the map.

i played games when it was all out chaos at bottom middle on heaven, if all the weapons stayed there would be a giant pile of gun there lol.

Yes, Yes, Fix this, Yes

<mark>343 said it’s ment to be like that so that there are not too many power weapons on the map because of the personal ordinance drops.</mark>

Maybe make it so there isnt so many -Yoinking!- power weapons on the map in the first place? Higher tier POWER WEAPONS(Rockets ,snipe, incinerator cannon, binary, ect) should be on the map and mid tier power weapons should be ordnance drops(Needler, Saw, Concussion rifle, scattershot, ect) This=no need for weapon despawning as there could only be as many game higher tier power weapons as they choose to spawn at the start.

This is only 1 of the 100 problems that ordnance cause.

The despawn time for PW is 12 seconds unless staring at the weapon from a certain distance it stops the time but does not reset the timer. As for weapons that are dropped by players I think its actually random within a radius. The weapons have a quicker despawn time than the dead bodies in this game.

Kevin Franklin explained on Walshy’s live stream they did it to reduce the amount of PW on the map because or ordinance. An easy solution, don’t have so many PW on the map especially when you can earn ordinance for nearly doing nothing.

Honestly play Complex with DMR for TS. No incentive to push what so ever. It’s laser pin point accuracy with no need to position yourself for the PW because you can get them in the ordinance.

> <mark>343 said it’s ment to be like that so that there are not too many power weapons on the map because of the personal ordinance drops.</mark>

Well that’s a very stupid reason, 343.

What about ordinance changing right as you pick it up? I’ve seen a rocket launcher, picked it up, and got a sniper rifle…more than once.