Weapon Customization

I would like to see a wider variety of Weapon customization options on a wider scale and not just weapon skins, Ex. Optic UI customization (Reticles and whatever interior HUD there is.) Basic weapon appearance changes for Barrel, Stock, Magazine, Etc.

> 2535412635272277;1:
> I Think (My Opinion) That the Options should be Extended While Choosing/Customizing a Weapon, What do you Think?

In what ways?

> 2535462450434439;2:
> > 2535412635272277;1:
> > I Think (My Opinion) That the Options should be Extended While Choosing/Customizing a Weapon, What do you Think?
>
> In what ways?

Like he said, we need more info Marine!

> 2535416010022389;3:
> > 2535462450434439;2:
> > > 2535412635272277;1:
> > > I Think (My Opinion) That the Options should be Extended While Choosing/Customizing a Weapon, What do you Think?
> >
> > In what ways?
>
> Like he said, we need more info Marine!

Even my Ghost doesn’t know what he’s saying, I like some info with my info

I think the OP is vaguely suggesting more flexibility for our loadout weapons in Warzone. By implementing a CoD-style system for them, we can create many different combos of scopes and attachments that were previously not possible.

But again, since the original post was so vague, I too, am unsure of their intent.

> 2535429593088083;5:
> I think the OP is vaguely suggesting more flexibility for our loadout weapons in Warzone. By implementing a CoD-style system for them, we can create many different combos of scopes and attachments that were previously not possible.
>
> But again, since the original post was so vague, I too, am unsure of their intent.

that would be kind of neat but I rather play COD to play COD and play Halo to play Halo. both games are good in different ways. So if that is what the OP is suggesting I don’t think it would be preferable.

> 2535429593088083;5:
> I think the OP is vaguely suggesting more flexibility for our loadout weapons in Warzone. By implementing a CoD-style system for them, we can create many different combos of scopes and attachments that were previously not possible.
>
> But again, since the original post was so vague, I too, am unsure of their intent.

Exactly what I was Trying to say Thanks for Telling them for Me I’m Very ill at the Moment.

I’d be fine with weapon customization however all I want is a true successor to the M6C SOCOM, think the Tactical Magnum with the firing speed of a Gunfighter Magnum