Weapon concept: JUDGMENT RAY (revised on req)

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I have another juicy idea with some 3d rendering i made really quick.
its called the Judgement ray.(picture 1)

1: it has area damage around the place it hits in a radius of 20-30 feet?
2: it does damage in 3 different tiers based on distance away. (see picture 2)
3: .5 second load time 20-30 shots
4: weapon weight is medium
5: also causes a flash on screen like a flash grenade in tiers as shown in picture 2
6. 1 would spawn per map every 5 minutes.

please tell me your opinions honestly i spent time to make the 3d renderings and not just drawings on paint like usual.
the links to the pictures are below. VVVVVVV
Judgment Ray:picture1
spread radius diagram:picture2

Honest opinions. and ideas about how to make it better pls.
please no flaming guys

Its called a frag lol jk

OT: Seems like it could be some kind of power weapon

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

frags don’t have a flash that leaves you disoriented

better than frags. because its a glowing gun… :smiley:

It basically does the same this as a grenade, but with added flash ability.

I feel as if it would be the most annoying weapon ever.

Also, you shouldn’t change your title to a more misleading one.
It feels as if you’re purposely misleading people for more views.

Your original title, “Judgement Ray with 3D rendering” was more on point.

I do like your renderings by the way. They remind me of Xavier: Renegade Angel.
Is the gun just a Grey Goose bottle with some stripes on it?

Your title is gonna give people the wrong idea, I’d change it if I were you

I would have looked because I like seeing renders and fan designs, but I feel like I’ve been cheated now due to the misleading title. I award you no points and no pageviews my good sir.

Misleading title. Don’t say theres a new weapon reveal to promote an idea.

Man . . . After that Campaign reveal I’ve been just stunned by the new graphics . . .

But this . . . I mean 343i has really outdone themselves with these renders. It’s almost like I can pick it up!

> Man . . . After that Campaign reveal I’ve been just stunned by the new graphics . . .
>
> But this . . . I mean 343i has really outdone themselves with these renders. It’s almost like I can pick it up!

lol its just some crap i pieced together so people wouldn’t rage about crappy drawings in paint

Topic is misleading and should be deleted and if posted again should be in the Creative section this does not discuss Halo 4 at all.

> > Man . . . After that Campaign reveal I’ve been just stunned by the new graphics . . .
> >
> > But this . . . I mean 343i has really outdone themselves with these renders. It’s almost like I can pick it up!
>
> lol its just some crap i pieced together so people wouldn’t rage about crappy drawings in paint

Oh, YOU created this?

But the title says its a new revealed Halo 4 weapon . . . Huh . . .

So it’s not a new weapon?

Ah, how sweet. You set me up for disappointment. Fix that misleading title of yours.

> > > Man . . . After that Campaign reveal I’ve been just stunned by the new graphics . . .
> > >
> > > But this . . . I mean 343i has really outdone themselves with these renders. It’s almost like I can pick it up!
> >
> > lol its just some crap i pieced together so people wouldn’t rage about crappy drawings in paint
>
> Oh, YOU created this?
>
> But the title says its a new revealed Halo 4 weapon . . . Huh . . .
>
> So it’s not a new weapon?

it says new halo 4 weapon?
i created it yes. its just an idea for maybe a mini game weapon or somtihng

Oh . . . Well that’s disappointing . . . :frowning:

I think I’d rather have the Tornado Gun.

> Your title is gonna give people the wrong idea, I’d change it if I were you

I changed it, since everyone has to whine about it.

> I think I’d rather have the Tornado Gun.

i rather like the black hole gun or the telekenisis gun. ik generalcube36 irl. hes such a troll, he got banned for a reason.

Dude just change your title to “Weapon Idea: Judgement Gun” and stop with the silly titles.

Even after this has been moved, your still claiming this is in Halo. You can’t draw people into your topics with false titles. Be honest, and if people care, they will look in your thread. You were complaining people were only commenting on your misleading title and not the weapon design itself, if you want that to end, put a title that represents your work. Nobody will take you serious when you do this.

I say this because I’m trying to help. I was at my sisters dance recital when you had a normal title and I tried to leave a long, honest, and truthful opinion about your weapon. (However the internet prevented it from being posted.) When I got home the title was changed to draw in people and I didn’t leave that response.

If you want people to be honest with you, you need to be honest with people so drop the misleading titles.