Weapon commendation master...

Hey I’ve got a question about the weapon commendations…

What happens if you master a weapons commendation? Do you get a Skin or something in that way or does it just give you exp?

If you’ve got some informations in regard to my question please reply (:

> Hey I’ve got a question about the weapon commendations…
>
> What happens if you master a weapons commendation? Do you get a Skin or something in that way or does it just give you exp?
>
> If you’ve got some informations in regard to my question please reply (:

Yes fully mastering the weapon earns you a skin for that specific weapon.
What skins you ask? I don’t actually know.

Great because my Dmr is almost at the Master rank (:

Thanks for your reply :wink:

> > Hey I’ve got a question about the weapon commendations…
> >
> > What happens if you master a weapons commendation? Do you get a Skin or something in that way or does it just give you exp?
> >
> > If you’ve got some informations in regard to my question please reply (:
>
> Yes fully mastering the weapon earns you a skin for that specific weapon.
> What skins you ask? I don’t actually know.

Not too sure about that… Several people I know have completed commendations for some of the loadout weapons and did not get a skin. It only contributes to their respective Ordinance/Loadout Mastery commendations which involve “Mastering” every USNC/Covenant/Forerunner Louadout or Ordinance weapon. The rewards for those larger commendations are armor sets.

> > > Hey I’ve got a question about the weapon commendations…
> > >
> > > What happens if you master a weapons commendation? Do you get a Skin or something in that way or does it just give you exp?
> > >
> > > If you’ve got some informations in regard to my question please reply (:
> >
> > Yes fully mastering the weapon earns you a skin for that specific weapon.
> > What skins you ask? I don’t actually know.
>
> Not too sure about that… Several people I know have completed commendations for some of the loadout weapons and did not get a skin. It only contributes to their respective Ordinance/Loadout Mastery commendations which involve “Mastering” every USNC/Covenant/Forerunner Louadout or Ordinance weapon. The rewards for those larger commendations are armor sets.

Yes, i forgot to mention this. So far I think there’re only skins for the DMR and Battle Rifle. As far as I’m concerned.

There’s a skin for mastering the DMR? I thought the only skin for it was the tiger skin for completing one of the specializations.
Also, this is kind of irrelevant, but do you have to specialize once you reach SR50?

As far as I know you only get skins by leveling up through specializations. I know this because I’m on my first specialization and have friends on their second. As far as mastering a weapon, they may get you a skin, I have the DMR NBL skin right now from the wetwork spec. but you may get the Artic DMR for mastering it. That or you get it from another specialization.

As for finishing the Loadout Mastery for each race, you get armor; If you finish the Ordinance mastery for each race, you get a stance.

And to answer the do you have to specialize. The answer is no, you don’t have to. But you will not unlock the unique armor mods nor will you unlock some armor and emblems.

> > Hey I’ve got a question about the weapon commendations…
> >
> > What happens if you master a weapons commendation? Do you get a Skin or something in that way or does it just give you exp?
> >
> > If you’ve got some informations in regard to my question please reply (:
>
> Yes fully mastering the weapon earns you a skin for that specific weapon.
> What skins you ask? I don’t actually know.

No you don’t.

Here’s all the weapon skins.