Weapon Betrayal

Have any of you been betrayed for a power weapon?

Yep, quite a few times actually.

I can neither confirm nor deny that I may or may not have betrayed for power weapons.

I have, however, been betrayed for a plasma rifle before though. o_O

> I can neither confirm nor deny that I may or may not have betrayed for power weapons.
>
> I have however been betrayed for a plasma rifle before though. o_O

I’m pretty sure that wasn’t me,but I do love me some Plasma Rifle.

> I can neither confirm nor deny that I may or may not have betrayed for power weapons.
>
> I have, however, been betrayed for a plasma rifle before though. o_O

Oh, ah, er… looks around Surely it wasn’t me!

And OP. Yes, many times. And for the objective, for an accidental betrayal, and for existing.

If I take a sniper or a rocket launcher, yes.

No,but on infection in sword base that little air vent. So many of my team mates punched me then shoot me down on the spot. When I tried to get back the zombies got me. I hate those people so much.>:(

I’ve been killed for the sniper rifle, respawned, picked it up from the now dead betrayer, then been betrayed for it again…

Kind of. At the beginning of the game on MLG Sanctuary (yes, in the MLG playlist) I grabbed the sniper and was betrayed for it. I got my revenge by betraying him and then when he respawned and try to betray me again I shot him in the head. I was instantly booted but I had fun. I have also betrayed people for betraying my teammates. I got a ridiculous no scope on a teammate who was -10 because of betrayals.

Too many times.

I never “betray” purposely unless that person is trying to “betray” me. Now, I have “moved” someone into plain firing sight for a Gravity Hammer. Or I have given up a Spartan Laser to the other team to take out a Hornet. That also led to the untimely demise of a Scorpion too.

It happens from time to time. Just last night, someone on my team kept EMPing the wraith I was in, making me literally a “sitting” duck for the enemy unable to shoot. It wasn’t that he wanted the wraith, he just didn’t like me racking up more kills than himself.

Yes, and I have never betrayed for one either.