Weapon Balance ????

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I try to get the Achievement with the Alliance Lasergun and its not possible to kill enemies with it, or it is possible but way harder then with the unsc machinegun.
Please Balance the Weapons.

And the game is for lamers because anybody is camping with op weapons in the edge or in big maps with invisiblity.ANd when you rush you loose most time becuase of the grenades.Its the same like in CS the pro gamers play so slow and lame that the games sucks nowadays so hard.
You try to copy Unreal or Quake plz. get me good Maps and Each vs Each.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

The Grammar Nazis should be knocking at your door shortly. Now as far as your post is concerned. What??? Do you even have a point to make?

The Alliance Lasergun?

I don’t even… what?

You are drunk.

Go home.

The point is, the Alliance Weapon named Sturmkarabiner is not that good then the UNSC Sturmgewehr.
And i meet a guy with DMR in low Distance and i shoot him in the Face with permanent Fire and he killed me. Wtf
The Weapon is op in any Situation.

And the 2nd Point is. that the Game is not balanced at all. Because when you lame you get an tactical advantage.
In COD Mw3 you can rush and finish 1 guy off when you surprise him and you have the chance to kill his partner also. because 1 headshot is death. in Halo 4 he and most time his partner who camped in the edge finish you off because you have no chance against 2 guys because you need 5 hits in the Head.

I like fair Combat, and not a combat in which one guy wins because he camped the op weapon spawns or was feedet by noobs.

An other Point is by each vs each the maps are not very good because you get always shoot in the back.

Sry for my bad English, thats not my nativ language.

I’m assuming you’re talking about the Carbine (alliance weapon) and the other presicion rifles (DMR and BR).

Yes, the balancing is terrible and the DMR is far overpowered to the others. I agree completely. But 343i meant for this because now you don’t have to be good, you just have to choose the DMR and win.

> The point is, the Alliance Weapon named <mark>Sturmkarabiner</mark> is not that good then the UNSC <mark>Sturmgewehr</mark>.
> And i meet a guy with DMR in low Distance and i shoot him in the Face with permanent Fire and he killed me. Wtf
> The Weapon is op in any Situation.

is your native language German by any chance?

i looked up these two words, it turns out he’s talking about the Storm Rifle and the Assault rifle in this context

> The point is, the Alliance Weapon named <mark>Sturmkarabiner</mark> is not that good then the UNSC <mark>Sturmgewehr</mark>

My new loadout names.

i am German.

Ty Twizzted that was what i ment.
The StormCarabine (alien close combat laser weapon) is not as strong as the Stormrifle (the UNSC Weapon you can use since Halo1 without zoom.)
But the Weapons a nearly the same, good for close Combat.

I want to master all Weapon Achievements.
But my Stats go Down when i play the StormCarabine.
And thats the Point. Why is the Stormrifle stronger than the StormCarabine.
Why there are different weapons when one is stronger in Multiplayer then another.
I understand that the Dmr is better for long range.
But both weapons i mentioned are for the same type of combat.Why is one better?

But overall Halo is a very good Game, i like the Universe and the Multiplayer is fun.
I wish only 343 will balance it a bit better.

> i am German.
>
> Ty Twizzted that was what i ment.
> The StormCarabine (alien close combat laser weapon) is not as strong as the Stormrifle (the UNSC Weapon you can use since Halo1 without zoom.)
> But the Weapons a nearly the same, good for close Combat.
>
> I want to master all Weapon Achievements.
> But my Stats go Down when i play the StormCarabine.
> And thats the Point. Why is the Stormrifle stronger than the StormCarabine.
> Why there are different weapons when one is stronger in Multiplayer then another.
> I understand that the Dmr is better for long range.
> But both weapons i mentioned are for the same type of combat.Why is one better?

there are 3 automatic weapons in halo 4
the suppressor, the Storm Rifle, and the Assault rifle

the suppressor is supposed to be used at Really short range
and the Assault rifle is supposed to be used at short/mid range

the Storm rifle comes into the middle of those two, not too short ranged, but not too long ranged either.

hope that helped…

yes it helped me.
I didnt knew.
Ty

All 343 needs to do to have a balanced game is this. Remove all custom load outs, replace with a choice of 1 load out so everyone will start with the exact same weapons. You can still keep the custom loadouts in a social playlist, but everything else make it as even as possible.

For me, the Storm Rifle feels more accurate with slightly higher damage but much less range than the AR. You just have to get closer. You should also throw off their shot by strafing, jumping, and crouching. I found that it even helps against an auto user.

The bit about how you can’t kill two guys is fine. It encourages teamwork, but unlike Reach, doesn’t force you to use it just to get a fast kill.

> The Grammar Nazis should be knocking at your door shortly. Now as far as your post is concerned. What??? Do you even have a point to make?

bet you feel a bit guilty about using the word -Yoink!- now lol