Weapon Attachments? etc

So I’ve heard rumours of weapon attachments and also is the credit system back? I kind of liked the credit system.

Don’t know about attachments but you unlock guns through a progression system that’ll probably work by using the new credits “Spartan Points”, here’s hoping that’s a place holder name.

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Stop trolling or increase your intelligence.

> Stop trolling or increase your intelligence.

What are you talking about?

I assumed you were trolling because you said you liked the credit system. I guess you should take the latter suggestion then. . .

> I assumed you were trolling because you said you liked the credit system. I guess you should take the latter suggestion then. . .

I think you have misunderstood the whole idea of a forum? I’m simply trying to find out more information on halo 4, whereas you are here to judge.

> I assumed you were trolling because you said you liked the credit system. I guess you should take the latter suggestion then. . .

Oh and it’s later not latter…

> Stop trolling or increase your intelligence.

Oi, dont judge someone on your opinion. Just because their opinion doesnt fit with yours is no reason to think they’re stupid alright?

If we actually work toghter and get along, we might be able to achieve something. So instead of an insult, how about you simply say, “Nah, i didnt like the credit system.”

EDIT: PS: Reported.

> > I assumed you were trolling because you said you liked the credit system. I guess you should take the latter suggestion then. . .
>
> Oh and it’s later not latter…

Actually, latter works too.

> > Stop trolling or increase your intelligence.
>
> Oi, dont judge someone on your opinion. Just because their opinion doesnt fit with yours is no reason to think they’re stupid alright?
>
> If we actually work toghter and get along, we might be able to achieve something. So instead of an insult, how about you simply say, “Nah, i didnt like the credit system.”
>
> EDIT: PS: Reported.

Thankyou :’)

Not sure where you hear these rumors but i shall tell you, they don’t sound like they are a reliable source.

Weapon attachments would be news to me. Nothing has officially been disclosed if they do exist. I doubt that Halo 4 will have weapon attachments, but hey, we won’t know for awhile.

I too liked the credit system. It had it’s inherent flaws, but so do most leveling systems.

> So I’ve heard rumours of weapon attachments and also is the credit system back? I kind of liked the credit system.

Okay, not to be dumb guy here, but is the credit system, like how we would rank up in Reach or is it something different?

Less personal attacks, more discussion on the OP please.

PS - Technically, “latter” was the right choice.

I don’t really think thats real… i think people heard custom load outs and then automatically thought of cod and how you can modify your weapons in your customizable classes… hopefully it is not true… but if it is, I’m pretty sure they would make it cosmetic only. don’t take my word on this, only speculating

I also heard that there is no elites, at all even for multiplayer… ?

There’s no weapon attachments in Halo 4.

Credits are being replaced by Spartan Points. Instead of acting as EXP, Spartan Points are rewarded to you when you level up. Or so that’s what I think is the case based on what 343 has said.

343 said there won’t be any playable Elites in competitive multiplayer. But that doesn’t bar them from matchmaking completely. We won’t know until we get more information. They’re will be Elites in the game, however.

> > I assumed you were trolling because you said you liked the credit system. I guess you should take the latter suggestion then. . .
>

Oh my gosh I rest my case. trolololol

>

*latter

Weapon Attachments are a ‘semi-confirmed’ rumor that people took from the early first teaser of Halo 4 when MC shoots a granade from his pistol. Since then are those weapon attachments rumors.