Weapon Animations

this may seem like an extremely trivial matter but it’s pretty relevant to me haha, for some reason i can’t ever get the Promethean weapon extended animations to work in the campaign, anyone know how that works? I’ve only ever seen them in different videos but it’s never happened on my game, i don’t know i just love them and they’re fun to look at, most appreciated if anyone can find out the possible problem :slight_smile:

From what I’ve noticed it seems to happen the first time you pick it up but not on subsequent switches.

> From what I’ve noticed it seems to happen the first time you pick it up but not on subsequent switches.

This. The animations are cool, but would be too time consuming if they happened on every pickup.

thank you guys, but apparently from what i can tell they only happen in single player right? i don’t know cause i’ve also seen it happen on coop, cause you first get them in the forerunner and i’ve picked them up but they never activate the animations at all, man i might just have to reinstall my disks xD

It will happen on first pickup, but in multiplayer if it’s your starting secondary weapon, eg boltshot or the others if you have firepower, it will also do it the first time you switch to it.

does it only happen with the default button layout? i’m using recon right now and i’m testing it, it’s really weird nothing’s happening xD like i said it may seem trivial but they’re just too awesome to pass up even when playing with your friends

also to clarify it’s the extended animation like the one they showcased at E3

sorry but i had to bump it, really wanna know

Also a bit curious. But I think it is a one time thing. First time you touch it you get the slow animation. After that it’s gone. So enjoy it the first time and don’t blink.