Weapon aesthetic design

I was thinking this may be a cool feature (for multiplayer,Sops and FF only before anyone starts) to add in.

People seemed to like certain weapon designs more than others, some liked the reach AR others prefered the halo 3 AR. So when selecting a weapon in your loadouts you alter the cosmetic appearance of it slightly (has no affect on gameplay other than its looks more unique. For example changing scope, ammo meter, stock etc. but so it still retains the general appearance of the weapon

This would allow players to add a personal touch to weapons and alter how the weapon looks when zoomed in (cosmetic only)

Your thoughts =]

I’d say it could work. Although I’m not entirely sure about the Halo 3 AR. It wasnt very detailed.
Maybe add the Halo Wars MA5B to that list. Just as an alternate model, the 32 rnd AR already destroys everything in CQB

so we could, perhaps change the color of the Ammo count, or change the shape of the scope?
or we could change the series of the weapon?

for example, for the assault rifle, we could choose the MA37 (Reach version) or the MA5C (h3) or MA5D (h4)?

each with different design and firing sounds?

Why not make it so that each weapon is fully modular, and that you can combine components of each rifle.

So like putting an MA5D cheekrest on an MA37

> so we could, perhaps change the color of the Ammo count, or change the shape of the scope?
> or we could change the series of the weapon?
>
> for example, for the assault rifle, we could choose the MA37 (Reach version) or the MA5C (h3) or MA5D (h4)?
>
> each with different design and firing sounds?

that would be even better =]