weakest rocket launcher ever...

okay the rocket launcher is obviously a 1 shot kill weapon, that is not what i mean. What i mean is that the rocket itself looks terrible and the explosion is less of that a grenade, its terribly underwhelming and doesnt even feel like a rocket launcher at all.

The rocket it self looks like a sniper shot but just a little bit bigger and the explosion is terrible…

anyone else feel this way?

The rockets are great this time around, actually. I like the design of the shot, and I really like the look of the trail it leaves behind. It’s stylized rather than realistic, but I still like it.

> The rockets are great this time around, actually.

> The rockets are great this time around, actually. I like the design of the shot, and I really like the look of the trail it leaves behind. It’s stylized rather than realistic, but I still like it.

but the explosion itself is incredibly weak, like ridiculously weak i cant believe it

> > The rockets are great this time around, actually. I like the design of the shot, and I really like the look of the trail it leaves behind. It’s stylized rather than realistic, but I still like it.
>
> but the explosion itself is incredibly weak, like ridiculously weak i cant believe it

You’ve played Halo 3 right, the game where the rockets were incredibly weak? I consider Halo 4’s Rockets to be squarely in between Halo 3’s rockets and CE’s, in terms of overall usefulness. Not overpowered at all (not a guaranteed kill, if you don’t know what you’re doing), but still really useful.