We were suposed to get Free microsoft Points

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Ok, I’d like to just ask what happened to the promotion that people were supposed to get free microsoft points for playing in November. I posted this before and got threatened to be banned from forums by [redacted] the moderator. I went to microsoft support and they told me to come on this forum to get answers so I am trying to make a constructive post to see if anyone has recieved these points from the November promo. I am not ranting, just trying to figure out answers because I was jipped by every promo so far since the halo 4 launch. Also if you have recieved points from this promo please post as well. I know a lot of people that are looking for answers to this promo. I posted a link to the promo below. Please don’t yank this thread again, this is a constructive post.

Here is the reference to the promo http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/post/2012/11/23/Halo-4-Xbox-LIVE-Rewards.aspx

Now you may be banned for sure for calling out that mod… That’s againest TOS of the forums…

I’ve forgotten about that promo.

You dont give up, do you? The second thread on the front page where you are calling out a mod. Trouble could be in your future.

well the rules are stupid. Peple rant on here all the time. I’m just asking a question that microsoft support told me to do.

> well the rules are stupid. Peple rant on here all the time. I’m just asking a question that microsoft support told me to do.

Its ok to ask questions, not call out a mod.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

So am I going to get banned from the game or forums? People should have a right to say they are being threatened from a moderator if they are asking a question. I didn’t do anything wrong. I thought this is what forums were for since there is no 343 customer support.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

So, they should be accountable too. I don’t want messages sent to me in a threatening manner by a moderator.

Edit your thread before you do get a temp ban.

I mean no offence here but repeated offences is just a bad idea and you’re literally asking to be banned.

On a side note, I did sign up for the same thing but I honestly forgot about it.

Try tweeting xbox support here.

-Edit

You will be probably temp banned from the forums. I’m pretty sure mods have no power over XBL.

That said, it’s against the rules to use names and gamertags. If you have an issue, message her directly and don’t try and lead a crusade on the forums.

Seriously though, you can avoid being banned. Right. Now. If you just edit your thread, and legitimately ask a question.

> So am I going to get banned from the game or forums? People should have a right to say they are being threatened from a moderator if they are asking a question. I didn’t do anything wrong. I thought this is what forums were for since there is no 343 customer support.

How much -Yoink!- points were you supposed to receive?

> So am I going to get banned from the game or forums? People should have a right to say they are being threatened from a moderator if they are asking a question. I didn’t do anything wrong. I thought this is what forums were for since there is no 343 customer support.

I dont know, if she sees this you could get a forum ban, you know you can edit the OP to not have her name there. Might get you a lighter sentence. Or not, its up to you. If you want to see if you got the MS points, log in to your rewards page. I got 90MS points from playing.

he just pointed out the Mod, for directing him or giving him information, he isnt implying anything bad, just claiming thats where he got the information from, thats hardly banable

forum ban.

You DO have a right to say what you want as long as it’s constructive, and not offensive.

Can anyone answer if they received their points instead of repeating each other about saying a mods name?

OT: No I have not received any points either.

I agree i have been banned for the most ridiculous reasons. I will probably get banned for this too. Next one is permanent. Meh…

This was a Microsoft promotion and 343i can’t give out -Yoink!- Points. You should be contacting XBL services if you really want your 100 points.

I think EVERYONE on this site has been harrased by moderators. As for the points you should have known it was a joke when Microsoft and free are in the same sentence without the word not.

Ok, back to subject. I just want to know if people are recieving points, they stated that they would be distributed Dec 31st. I’m just trying to find out what is going on with this promo. So if anyone else is wondering and actually if anyone has recieved points then please let us know.