We want the IMPOSSIBLE!

The reason that H5 has so much negativity is because we want an absolutely perfect game which is in every way not going to happen shoot Fallout 4 is bound to have some flaws. We seem to think that 343 is going to screw up again despite the effort they have given while some of the things like no split screen and delayed BTB are annoying we have a bad— new arena, fricken warzone the child of firefight and BTB, and what might be the best Halo or even best shooter campaign ever. It is also undeniably the best looking game this year judging by the cinematic trailer. Have faith no game is perfect 343 will by definition of being human mess up somewhere but Halo 5 is bound to be very great. So restrain hurt feelings over MCC and Halo 4 till you can finalize your opinions on 10-27-15.

I have seen a lot of positivity, especially on this forum, lately so I don’t know what “pushed your buttons”.
The only things I can see people still complaining about is split-screen, no playable elites, and no forge news.
Just about everyone is on the hype train for this game.
OCT. 27 HERE WE COME!

> 2533274846483350;2:
> I have seen a lot of positivity, especially on this forum, lately so I don’t know what “pushed your buttons”.
> The only things I can see people still complaining about is split-screen, no playable elites, and no forge news.
> Just about everyone is on the hype train for this game.
> OCT. 27 HERE WE COME!

This mostly comes from other places like youtube but even on waypoint sometimes, though they are far far less hateful and I am usually less serious than this I just hate it when people judge before the trial.

When something is so near and dear to their hearts as Halo, some members of the community can’t help but be critical of everything they see.

That being said, there is most certainly a better way to go about it than being overly negative. Constructive criticism and feedback is the best thing we as fans can do.

> 2535441431388274;1:
> The reason that H5 has so much negativity is because we want an absolutely perfect game which is in every way not going to happen shoot Fallout 4 is bound to have some flaws. We seem to think that 343 is going to screw up again despite the effort they have given while some of the things like no split screen and delayed BTB are annoying we have a bad— new arena, fricken warzone the child of firefight and BTB, and what might be the best Halo or even best shooter campaign ever. It is also undeniably the best looking game this year judging by the cinematic trailer. Have faith no game is perfect 343 will by definition of being human mess up somewhere but Halo 5 is bound to be very great. So restrain hurt feelings over MCC and Halo 4 till you can finalize your opinions on 10-27-15.

No game is perfect is a very true statement, but 343 is shooting themselves in the foot, in my opnion, by taking away consistently from previous halo games…adding new features inherintly is not a bad thing by any means, but taking away(split screen for halo 5 theater for halo 4 filesearch Halo mcc) or replacing existing concepts with watered down non customizable unacceptable replacements, (infection to flood) its easy to see why we are REALLY skeptical, mccs technical problems aside 343 has made it very clear in the past in 2 seperate forms that they have no issue stripping features and i suspect it to be the same in halo 5