We want the gametype to be released on the same day as TU

We have waited long enough for the Title update to come, we deserve to get the gametype the same day as the title update.

anyone else agrees?

Agreed.

I hope its the Zero Bloom Gametype

Signed.

Signed

:frowning: you stole my thread lol…but good thing doing a petition

OVAR 9000 SIGNS!!! WHAT 9000!

I’m looking forward to making some customs outta these.

Signed, Republican Rant

yeah i know lol, i just thought it would get more attention if it was a petition.

signed

> signed

Agreed: Even if it plays like -Yoink- I want every change (No fall damage, AL+AC nerf, no bloom, bleedthrough, no sword block etc) in the gametype

Do you remember the 21st Night of September…

> Do you remember the 21st Night of September…

Do you remember signing a petition about the gametype on the 21st night of september?

> > Do you remember the 21st Night of September…
>
> Do you remember signing a petition about the gametype on the 21st night of september?

Yes

I think 343 gets the idea and I don’t think they care.

Signed, I so badly wanna play with no bloom!!! one love Frankie and 343!

NO. Im not an expert on this sort of thing but I know that people playing on different versions of the game in the same match can cause problems (as experienced on halo 2)

343 will want to wait untill all an overwelming majority of people have the TU downloaded before they release the gametype.

Just be patient. Like it said on the bulletin “it be available shortly thereafter”

SOME PEOPLE WILL NEVER BE PLEASED, 343 ARE NOT GOING TO KEEP US WAITING JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. EVEN IF MY IDEA IS WRONG THERE WILL BE GOOD REASONS FOR DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING, JUST BE THANKFULL THAT THEY DID NOT DO A BUNGIE ON US AND DO NOTHING.

If they aren’t releasing it day 1, they will have their reasons for doing so. No need to rush them, no matter how excited you are.

just as long as we get the zero bloom dmr gametype i’m not too worried if it takes them a little while to allow us to play it :smiley:

Who is “We?” Because it sure is heck isn’t me…

NO. Im not an expert on this sort of thing but I know that people playing on different versions of the game in the same match can cause problems (as experienced on halo 2)

343 will want to wait untill all an overwelming majority of people have the TU downloaded before they release the gametype.Just be patient. Like it said on the bulletin “it be available shortly thereafter”

SOME PEOPLE WILL NEVER BE PLEASED, 343 ARE NOT GOING TO KEEP US WAITING JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. EVEN IF MY IDEA IS WRONG THERE WILL BE GOOD REASONS FOR DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING, JUST BE THANKFULL THAT THEY DID NOT DO A BUNGIE ON US AND DO NOTHING.