We want rewards for finishing Legendary campaign

How about you reward us for finishing something pretty darn challenging?? instead of just dropping $3 on the game?
I think Master Chief’s armor and helmet from the campaign would be a great reward for finishing Legendary campaign by yourself.
It would give people a reason to actually wanna replay the campaign. c’mon guys!

While it would be nice… the achievement and gamer score is enough really.

I 100% agree they gave out an armor on Halo 4 so why not do that for Halo 5

> 2533274816788253;2:
> While it would be nice… the achievement and gamer score is enough really.

Not really. There’s nothing better than showing off a helmet you EARNED in Halo.
Bungie did it right in Halo 3. and 343 did it right in Halo 4 by giving us the Mk. VI and Legendary visor for finishing the campaign on Legendary.

Well I beat the game solo on Legendary fairly recent so I wouldn’t mind if I got some armor for finishing the game…and there is warzone firefight coming soon…But I also wouldn’t mind if they added a mission mode like spartan ops you could play offline with your customized spartan with all of the old enemies from Halo 2 and 3…I want to see them return…So idk…I keep stressing the idea of chief’s cloak shown in the trailer’s and the flaming helmet’s.

Part of me would like something, but the other part of me agrees that the achievement is enough and the single player and achievements should go together, and multiplayer and customization should go together, and they don’t really need to mix. I kind of get annoyed when achievements are tied to online things that make you rely on someone else, or won’t work after a while.

The should really give a special armour or stance or something to those who finish the camping on solo legendary.

I would take an emblem

Anything would be nice, avatar stuff or a cosmetic item.

I could see skins or armors with the Legendary logo.

I’ll take the achievement. That’s enough bragging rights for me. Plenty of people that I know have no interest in completing the campaign in that fashion. At least after Halo 5 is long gone I can still point to the achievement.

> 2533274935099360;6:
> Part of me would like something, but the other part of me agrees that the achievement is enough and the single player and achievements should go together, and multiplayer and customization should go together, and they don’t really need to mix. I kind of get annoyed when achievements are tied to online things that make you rely on someone else, or won’t work after a while.

some people don’t really care about achievement score. you don’t get anything for it. it’s easy enough to make getting armor the same as in halo 3, that way you please both parties and not just one.

Isn’t the satisfaction enough? Of course not, now games have to reward us for everything we do now a days.

That would be nice. Every Halo since Halo 3 has given players armor or something similar for completing the game on legendary until now. 343 should have given players a special armor set just to keep up tradition.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> While it would be nice… the achievement and gamer score is enough really.

Not everyone here cares about gamerscore, and i’m one of those people. I haven’t even really bothered with legendary yet because i there is no incentive to make me want to do it. I couldn’t care less about some achievement, i would rather have something in game to show off.

I spent an hour trying to take down 3 Warden Eternal on legendary. I deserve a cool armor.

> 2535409103705542;15:
> I spent an hour trying to take down 3 Warden Eternal on legendary. I deserve a cool armor.

that was easy xD then were incineration canons to use and everything xD

> 2533274915983628;16:
> > 2535409103705542;15:
> > I spent an hour trying to take down 3 Warden Eternal on legendary. I deserve a cool armor.
>
>
> that was easy xD then were incineration canons to use and everything xD

I know right LOL have everyone hold an incineration cannon. Made everything easier. Hard part is getting the AI’s to actually shoot Warden with the cannons.

As much as I would like something for doing the campaign on legendary, it was painfully easy to do it solo.