WE WANT BUNGIE

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

Is it just me or has Halo went downhill since bungie left to make Destiny and 343I took over. Halo 5 has the lowest sales of any halo and that shouldn’t be the case. 343I has gave casuals nothing this game. They removed spiltscreen which was a big no no and gave us the worst story in the franchise. #WEWANTBUNGIE

No you don’t, have you played Destiny? It’s PvP is the most unbalanced -Yoink- I have ever played, have you been on the Bungie forums recently? They are extremely toxic, the Bungie that you once knew and loved is gone, plus those -Yoinks!- fired Marty…need I say more?

You just time warped me back to November. Thanks.

Isnt 343i made of a bunch of ex bungie people??? Is so then you still have a bunch of “bungie” people working with halo. And like the post above stated they havent been doing to well themselves.

And as time goes by doesnt halo have more competition now compared to past games?

No, I certainly do not want Bungie. I want them to continue improving Destiny, while 343i continues to improve their Halo games. Video games are just moving more towards Competitive gameplay.

To be honest i would prefer bungie to stay with destiny and other games that they made. I thoroughly enjoy the 343 halo much more than i did the bungie halo. Sure they gave me the halo that i fell in love with but it was going nowhere fast.

> 2533274807946495;4:
> Isnt 343i made of a bunch of ex bungie people??? Is so then you still have a bunch of “bungie” people working with halo. And like the post above stated they havent been doing to well themselves.
>
> And as time goes by doesnt halo have more competition now compared to past games?

No, 343 only has 2-3 ex-Bungie staff. And yes, Halo does have more competition now. Especially when it comes to cross-platform shooters.

After what happened to Destiny no Bungie is gone. Let go of the past go the future.

> 2533274807946495;4:
> Isnt 343i made of a bunch of ex bungie people??? Is so then you still have a bunch of “bungie” people working with halo.

Nope, this has never been the case. It’s a myth that continues to perpetuate and doesn’t seem to want to die, not really sure how it keeps spreading to be honest

I don’t want bungie back and they never will come back.

I wish…they had the best team around the halo 2 days…it’s not going to happen. it’s now Bungievision.

Oh yes, please give me the team that left a broken -Yoink- game to a brand new development team to fix coughreachcough. No thanks, let them screw over their new fans rather than coming back for sloppy seconds.

No way, especially not after Destiny. Besides with Staten, Marty, Jamie and Franky no longer part of Bungie its just not the same.

It’s not that people want Bungie back, we just want certain people to come back. These people are, and probably will forever will be the forerunner of Halo’s creation and what it is suppose to be and feel like.

> 2533275034654124;1:
> Is it just me or has Halo went downhill since bungie left to make Destiny and 343I took over. Halo 5 has the lowest sales of any halo and that shouldn’t be the case. 343I has gave casuals nothing this game. They removed spiltscreen which was a big no no and gave us the worst story in the franchise. #WEWANTBUNGIE

You want bungie I just want a company who actually knows what they are doing

u want bungie U not we U.

bungie had there chance well 3 chances

Strike 1 they joined a company that ruins games oh and not to mention how they are in bed with sony and how they ben themselves over for Activision now.

Strike 2 they created a over hyped game with hardly any memorable story, unbalanced as -Yoink- multiplayer, and in each dlc update It’S THE SAME -Yoinking!- ENEMY WE FIGHT not to mention the lvl system Is crap.

Strike 3 Everything that was bungie is gone all that is now is bungievision.

look if the true bungie stayed together and did not take a contract with Activision and maybe just stayed freelance or continue with Microsoft then hell yeah I’ll pre-order for years but until they can prove that they can still make a memorable game they can keep their -Yoinks!- away from halo >:(

Guess what?

The Bungie of old is no more. Even if they got the title back (which will NEVER happen), the people who made the old Halo’s great are long gone now. Bungie is now just a name… a shell of its former self.

Bungie is never going to return. The only thing we can do is hope 343 learns to make a great Halo game eventually.

With how Destiny turned out I don’t want Bungie…

With how Destiny turned out I don’t want Bungie…