We technically have 2/6 of noble teams armor

1. Noble
  2. Air Assault

I include air assault because it hasn’t changed TOO much from Reach

on that note, notice how the old Armors are the best looking ones?

343i, please release at least all of Noble teams armor

I just got Noble and love it with a Recon helmet, but it’s still changed from Reach in style. What’s so hard about releasing the original armor, just saying…

I’m not counting Recon or EVA because of how drastic they have changed

The problem is: Carters helmet is ugly as -Yoink-

> 2533274875778143;4:
> The problem is: Carters helmet is ugly as -Yoink-

Free to think that as your opinion, not my own but I respect that

I wish they would stop making their own designs and go backwards to the old designs. The SEEKER helmet and MAKO CTHONIC are easily the WORST helmets in existence. I’d rather have the older helmets

> 2533275007059966;6:
> I wish they would stop making their own designs and go backwards to the old designs. The SEEKER helmet and MAKO CTHONIC are easily the WORST helmets in existence. I’d rather have the older helmets

This game can be THAT game, the game with ALL of the awesome armor since adding armor is really easy now

> 2533274875778143;4:
> The problem is: Carters helmet is ugly as -Yoink-

Heretic. Burn him.

They need to have a throwback type update that’s comes with a bunch of remastered maps and plenty of old armor sets for the veterans

I wish I had my Mark V

mark V all the way

> 2533274883270007;9:
> They need to have a throwback type update that’s comes with a bunch of remastered maps and plenty of old armor sets for the veterans

All of this…

> 2533274885566464;10:
> I wish I had my Mark V **
[/quote]
And so much this DX**

I liked it when they had more aesthetic armours like emilea with knife and juns with the little bit of ghille suite round the neck.

carters helm looks pretty different from reach, and so does his armor.

Nobel was called commando in Reach, however a new commando in Halo 4 took its place so it is called Noble now. (I thinks because referring to Noble Team) I don’t know why do they bring the reach commando armor back.